- When my newest favorite song comes on the radio and I can finally sing it at the top of my lungs.
- The healthy feeling I get when I eat dried cranberries for a snack instead of the entire bag of white cheddar popcorn.
- Hearing my little brothers talk about my wedding.
- A road trip with my sister and cousin to Salinas to hang out with my ginormous family.
- That I'm insane enough to take yet another vacation two weeks before my wedding, haha.
- Accosting posters of Edward.
thanks Lacey for the awesomeness.
- Reading other recaps from BlogHer.
- That in two weeks all of my closest friends and family will be here and it will be glorious and oh, oh I'm also getting married, no biggie though.
- Having spontaneous date nights and learning new things about Matt.
- This Kate Spade book of the month clutch. Seriously I don't even use clutches but I kind of sort of want it.
- Putting on a soft shirt right out of the laundry.
- Knowing so many talented bloggers who have made me pretty things for the wedding.
- Drinking wine on a Thursday night...or any night.
So what are you loving these days? I mean let's always remember it's all about the little things, little things people.
Hope you have a love-filled weekend! Woo!