So lately I've developed some fun obsessions/addictions lately that I feel like you should know about on this fine Friday, so here we go.
- Sporcle.com. This site has definitely fueled my need to know country names and US presidents and professional sports teams and all sorts of other random facts and I lurve it.
- "Airplanes" by B.o.B (still the lamest name ever) featuring Hayley Williams from Paramore. Seriously I cannot get enough of this song! I freaking love it. And you probably should too.
- Brown rice. I've had it every day for lunch this week and it is deeeelicious.
- Wedding planning. I mean the fact that it's four months away was a pretty big wake up call that some big things still need to get done. I'm not freaking out about it or anything, just having way too much fun making google docs and bookmarking cute blogs and writing down emails for DJs and videographers (any recs are welcome). Basically it's loverly.
- All things Italian. As much as I am excited for our wedding I am just as excited to trek around Italy for a two week honeymoon. It also helps that we have lots of fun books to read about to get us ready and excited and I heart them all, woo!
So anything you're addicted to/obsessing over lately?