Friday, April 30, 2010

My latest obsessions.

As we all know, I have sort of an obsessive/addictive behavior. I mean as soon as I find something I really like I get hooked on it (seriously it's a good thing I've never smoked or done drugs because I don't even want to think about my behavior then).

So lately I've developed some fun obsessions/addictions lately that I feel like you should know about on this fine Friday, so here we go.
  • Sporcle.com. This site has definitely fueled my need to know country names and US presidents and professional sports teams and all sorts of other random facts and I lurve it.

  • "Airplanes" by B.o.B (still the lamest name ever) featuring Hayley Williams from Paramore. Seriously I cannot get enough of this song! I freaking love it. And you probably should too.

  • Brown rice. I've had it every day for lunch this week and it is deeeelicious.

  • Wedding planning. I mean the fact that it's four months away was a pretty big wake up call that some big things still need to get done. I'm not freaking out about it or anything, just having way too much fun making google docs and bookmarking cute blogs and writing down emails for DJs and videographers (any recs are welcome). Basically it's loverly.

  • All things Italian. As much as I am excited for our wedding I am just as excited to trek around Italy for a two week honeymoon. It also helps that we have lots of fun books to read about to get us ready and excited and I heart them all, woo!





So anything you're addicted to/obsessing over lately?





happy weekend!

21 comments:

Veronica said...

Jeebus that's a lot of books on Italy.

For the past 13 years I have been quite obsessive/fanatical over Hanson. It's my one true love!

Angela Noelle said...

LOL!! Oh my gosh, that's a lot of travel books! Love it ;)

Lately, my obsession has been gardening, which is weird because I've never been that into it before!

Mandy said...

Ah! Only 4 months away? Time is going to fly so quickly!

Lately, my main obsession seems to be making sure I spend as much time outside as possible.

san said...

Oh my, look at all the books about Italy... I'd say you're well-prepared :)

Kathy Campbell said...

Totally well prepared!

My obsession has been decorating. I've been completely reorganizing and decorating our house and it's been a blast.

lbluca77 said...

That is a lot of books on Italy. You guys could be tour guides there.

Elizabeth said...

My obsession has been thinking of things to do with visiting family members!

Italy is going to be amaaaazing.

Nora said...

i'm hoping that you bring me an italian dude when you get back from your trip :)

The Modern Gal said...

Speaking of bridal blogs, this is my current obsession: A Practical Wedding. It's not as over-the-top as many wedding blogs, but it's so REAL. I love it. I read it daily and have read almost every post on there.

melissa said...

The song Airplanes is awesome! It's not the kind of song I'd expect to like, but I just do haha.

Obsessions lately, this website:

www.stereomood.com

It's pre-made playlists with hundreds of songs based on your mood! It's actually the awesomest thing ever :)

Aly said...

That is one heck of a pile o' travel books. You guys are going to 'BE ITALIAN' by the end of your trip.. hee. :)

I'm obsessing about days left at work at the moment. And also wedding daydreams because I'm just so chirpy about having a date set - even if I do NO planning at all for the next few months, I'm still on cloud nine. Wheeeee!

Ben said...

Angel Taylor. Totally obsessing.

Princess Pointful said...

I get obsessed into planning whatever my next step is in life. So, when I know I'm moving, I start scouring Craigslist like 3 months, just to see what's out there...

Nanette said...

Italy! Awwwweeesome!

If you need any tips/recommendations, you can check my blog archives for Oct/Sept 2007 (I think). We went to Rome, Siena, Florence, Cinque Terre and Venice. Ah-mazing!

Jodi Kendall said...

oh yum, I eat a lot of brown rice too.... there's this brown rice & seaweed meal from Trader Joe's that I adore....

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

I have to say, I made brown rice with my stir fry initially and it was really good. I feared it would be grainier. I do like white rice still but this is a great alternative

Lisa said...

Vanilla rice/soy/almond milk! Its a serious love. And recently blogging. Wish I was obsessed over something productive like studying for the GRE.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ever since i started ordering my sushi with brown rice instead of white i've been obsessed with it too!

floreta said...

that's a lot of books for two weeks! But how exciting!

Sierra said...

I hope your wedding planning continues to go well! I love Italian food, yum. Hope you get all of your reading done! I love running, reading, shopping, and the list goes on and on! ;)

Chanel said...

I feel the same way about anything French! Oh and I understand the wedding obsession. My wedding was 3 days ago now I'm focusing on blogging more. Glad I found your blog