- Starting off this week we have some serious cuteness coming from mom-to-be Isla Fisher and her oh so adorable and smiley daughter Olive. Seriously she's precious, she should be friends with Violet and Harlow and ah the cuteness would be amazing.
- Also bringing in some major cuteness we have little Zuma Rossdale with mama Gwen looking as precious as ever.
- Moving on from the bebe cuteness and on to some Hollywood updates...Elijah Wood is in Chile helping out with abandoned pets and seriously, how cute is that...also cute? Dave Annable (from Brothers and Sisters) is currently in the middle of wedding planning, well sort of....in other awesome adorableness, Taylor Swift showed up and surprised two Auburn guys who run the site, A Hug From Taylor Swift and seriously I just heart her even more...in other girly news, Hayden Panitierre chopped all her hair off and I sort of agree with Dlisted, I thought Peter Pan too, haha....in some fairy tale-like news, Johnny Depp has bought his own pirate yacht, I think he might be a little too into Jack Sparrow but it is pretty bad ass....and Betty White is hosting SNL in two weeks and a promo was just released and seriously she is awesome.
- In some favorites news...
Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell are filming a new movie together (odd pairing but it works) and ummm how suave is Ryan!?!
Also in favorites news, Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger have emerged and are just as cute as ever! Seriously they are so lovely and I really hope they get married and just stay cute!
- In Twilight news...
The newest (and I believe last) trailer for Eclipse has been released and ohmygoodness is about all I can say.
- In music news...
Jamie tweeted this gem yesterday and I just have to share because oh did I have it on repeat yesterday. Katy Perry singing MGMT's "Electric Feel" aka awesomeness.
- In TV news...
GLEE. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even do the episode justice so I'll just share some thoughts. One. Where do they get the money for all of the costumes?? I'm not complaining, just curious. Two. I think Puck needs to always go by puckzilla from now on because what? It's ridiculous. Three. Mercedes and Kurt singing "4 Minutes" was all sorts of kick ass. Four. I just discovered this site and it's so damn cute. Five. I'd say Sue's "Vogue" did the original justice. and Six. "Come out and we can talk...or sing about it."
Project Runway. Yay Seth Aaron! I don't necessarily love his stuff but he was the nicest person in the top three. However, what the eff was up with those sideburns, please lose them buddy. Also, did anyone watch the after show? Why was everyone crying and whining??? It was so annoying.
Top Model. Any day now Angelea and Alasia can go, any day now Tyra. In the meantime Anslee got the boot and Four Four covers it best.
Tori and Dean. I've started watching this show lately and ohmygod I might have new favorite celeb babies, Stella and Liam are all sorts of precious. And even though Tori needs to eat a burger or twenty, her and Dean are pretty dang cute together.
Desperate Housewives. Yep, still watching, still reviewing.
- Lastly in today's WTF news, a man missing two front teeth from Missouri won the powerball lottery of $258 million. Um. What. Why can't I win the lotto? (then again I guess I have to play it to win it, haha).
And that's all we have today. Anything I missed let me know?