- Starting off this week's cuteness we have the oh so adorable Harlow Madden on another mommy and me date. Seriously she is all sorts of precious and is definitely going up the list of fave bebes.
- Also in the cuteness department we have Angelina and the twins! Not the cutest picture of them but gah their little towheads and facial expressions are just too cute.
- Moving on from the bebes and onto some Hollywood scoop...Ricky Martin is gay and the world is also round....Beyonce is a big sister again becuase Maury told her dad that he is the father to some lady's baby...Madonna's 13 year old daughter Lourdes is already taking after mom and is aspiring to be a designer, yeah if only I was that ambitious (or rich) at 13, haha...Apparently Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are getting up close and personal on their The Bounty promo tour, uh oh....and apparently Lilo and George Lopez are going at it on Twitter, well sort of, basically Lindsay...shut it.
- And in some favorites...
Hey Sandy, that drink offer? Totally still stands. While Jesse's in rehab or whatever we can just hang out and eat cupcakes. Also, Matt and I watched Speed on Sunday and I must say you are awesome and you should probably call Keanu up for some consoling if you're not going to call me.
My movie buddy Courtney bestowed this gem on my Facebook page and how could I not share it? I mean I practically drooled...
Oh goodness, hellooooo Sam. And I must say, after watching Somersault last night you look MUCH better without the mullet, haha.
- In Twilight news...
Stephenie Meyer announced today that she is releasing a novella about a bit Twilight character, Bree, on June 5th (just in time for Eclipse's theatrical release at the end of the month). I feel like a bad fan because I don't even know who Bree is, haha, but since I guess I'll just have to reread Eclipse to figure it out.
Speaking of Eclipse, the official poster was released and yeah. I love these movies too much it's slightly embarrassing.
- In non-Twilight movie news...
Did you know there are 75 movie remakes or reboots currently in the works? How insane is that? Apparently Hollywood's getting a bit lazy.
Also potentially remade that's not on that list is Laverne and Shirley with my fave Jen Garner and Jessica Biel taking the leading lady spots. Um okay? Maybe? We'll see.
However in movie adaptation news, one of my favorite series of books is being picked up for the big screen. Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series starting with One for the Money has officially made it to the screen. However, Katherine Heigl is set to play the fearless and ridiculous heroine Stephanie Plum. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I would have much rather prefered someone like Anne Hathaway or Amy Adams or Isla Fisher but I guess Katherine will have to do. Hopefully she'll do pretty well, now who's going to play Morelli and Ranger, that's what I really want to know, haha.
- In TV news...
Top Model. Adios Ren! I was in no way sad to see that whinerface gone. And seriously, someone please explain to me how she was hand picked? I mean really. Not that exciting, at all. Also, I love seeing Laura in the model lounge because ohmygod she was one of my favorites last cycle, too funny. Anyhoozits, for the full gif-induced recap check out Four Four per usual.
Greek. Seriously how are we at a season finale already? That show just toys with my emotions, but at least it's coming back relatively soon I believe. But one, I heart Dale, he is so ridiculous and hilarious and aw just heart. And Cappie and Casey...um what the eff? What is this break up business? I don't think so. Work it out you two! Like now! And um Ashley, can we be bffs because you are all sorts of awesome? k thanks.
Scrubs. Don't know that anyone but me and Matt have been watching the new Scrubs but it won't be here much longer because it got canceled. Sad face.
Grey's Anatomy. Well for more Katherine Heigl news, Izzy Stevens has officially left Seattle Grace and won't be coming back. But whatever I'll live, I just vote that we have more Dr. Sloane and more or Dr. McDreamy looking like this:
The Hills. Yes I have long given up on that show (well long as in I didn't watch the last season) and it has officially been canceled. It was a good run but ohmygod I could have done without the dreaded duo for whom I will not name because they have been banned from my blog.
Project Runway. Come back Anthony, come back!!! He was hands down my favorite person on that show and I am so sad to see him gone. I just hope they bring him back this week, if not a designer, a commentator perhaps because my goodness that guy is hilarious.
- Lastly in today's WTF news we have a winner. Actually we have a woman that was arrested for causing a disturbance with a cab driver and used her one phone call from jail to call the police because she was being trapped, ummmright, like I said, Winner. To top it off she has one hell of a mug shot so go check it out.