- Starting off this week's cuteness we have the oh so adorable Kingston and Zuma Rossdale enjoying some pool time with mama Gwen. Seriously this picture just makes my heart melt a wee bit with their oh so big smiles.
- Next up in the cuteness we have little Honor Warren taking a ride with mama Jess. Seriously her facial expressions are precious.
- Also in bebe news, Kevin Costner and his wife are expecting another child (I believe this makes his total count seven, I think he's in a secret race with Mel Gibson); Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are also expecting a little sibling for Archie which is super exciting and cute; Also expecting is little (well not so much any more) Winnie Cooper aka Danica McKellar, precious.
- In some non bebe news...Isla Fisher and Sasha Baron Cohen got married over the weekend, congrats to one of the funniest Hollywood couples...Shia LaBeouf ran the LA Marathon over the weekend, good for him...Reese Witherspoon stepped out with her new man for her birthday over the weekend and she just looks so happy so good for her...Aziz Ansari is going to host this year's MTV Movie Awards, well that should be interesting...and Iggy Popo has retired from stage diving after an unfortunate incident over the weekend.
- And in some favorites news...
Of course after I said that my favorite Hollywood leading lady, Sandra Bullock, was having the best year ever something ridiculous has to happen. And not a good ridiculous a blah and I still don't have word for all this tattoo mistress, cheating Jesse and just gah all around. I hope it all works out for the best and Sandy is with her family and best pals (Keanu and Ryan I'm lookin at you!).
In happier news, Sam Worthington is on this month's cover of Details and holy hell that man is one hot Aussie. He's also pretty funny, his interview had me laughing while his pictures had me swooning. Le swoon, le swooooon.
- And in Twilight news...
New Moon came out on DVD over the weekend (and somehow I still don't own it yet) and apparently there is some sneak peeks and behind the scenes of Eclipse. Um hello June 30th, where are you already?
And in some Twilight star news, Ashley Greene was out and about enjoying some California sun and seriously I love her style.
- In movie news...
The Hangover 2. Is officially set to start filming in November. I really want to know what the hell they're going to do for a sequel but I also can't wait to see it.
The Muppet Movie. Well another one is coming out and one of my favorites, Jason Segel is going to co-write, co-produce and star in it. I'm sort of really excited for it if it's anything like his Dracula musical in Forgetting Sarah Marshall it should be a winner.
Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Although I'm still not a fan of this idea without Orlando and Kiera, I am curious to see Penelope Cruz in it. She has officially signed on to play the daughter of Blackbeard and I'm admittidedly intrigued.
007. A 23rd James Bond movie is in the works and Freida Pinto has officially signed on to be one of the new Bond girls. I think she is so gorgeous, so nice pick Hollywood.
- In TV news...
Top Model. Oh man what a season this has been. So far two girls that I thought would be on it a while were kicked off (seriously I thought they'd last longer) and there is way too much screaming and crying, I mean really. And as always, for the best recap, check out Four Four and prepare to laugh like wo.
- And lastly in today's WTF news we have a ridiculously dumb burglar who broke into a computer store, used the computer to access his Myspace account and look at porn and try to sell items from the store. Needless to say this idiot got arrested in no time.