Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Friday: the movie, the winner and the interviews!!!

Oh yes, it's New Moon Friday, wee!

And there are several awesome things on today's New Moon agenda as you can tell, so here we go!

One. I can finally talk about the movie! But I won't because I know not everyone went out at midnight to go see a showing. However I will say a few spoiler-free things.


  • I most definitely liked the movie, like a lot.
  • I forgot how little the Cullens and Volturi are actually in it.
  • There should have been more motorcycle riding scenes.
  • A whole lot more kissing between Bella and Edward and I do not object.
  • All the scenes with the humans are quite hilarious.
  • The wolf pack is hot. As if that wasn't obvious already.


Two. The Soundtrack giveaway winner!! Thanks to everyone that entered, I loved your emo band names, so funny. And the winner is.....

Mrs. Soup with her emo band name, Pigs Are Made of Food, haha.
Congrats! and email me your info and I'll send the soundtrack your way!

and Three. In case you missed my tweets and Facebook update yesterday, some of my New Moon interviews are officially up at the AT&T Share Page, just go to Events and Promotions and they are there, woo!! Also check out the main AT&T Share Fan Page for more Twilight goodness. And in case you're not on Facebook check out my Rob and Kristin interviews here and squeeeee along with me (just don't mind how crazy my hair was that day, I swear it has a mind of its own sometimes...okay all of the time):

Me with Kristen Stewart!


Annnnnnnd
Me with Rob Pattinson!


So ta da! The interviews, well two of them at least! Exciting right? Ridiculous? Yes. Can I believe it really happened? Not totally, but I've rewatched these videos more times than I can count, haha. And yes Jamie in Chicago is most definitely this Jamie, I mean I had to let someone in on the secret and who better than one of the people to introduce me to Twilight!

Anyhoozits, how are you spending New Moon Friday? :)




happy weekend!

27 comments:

Julie Q said...

Seriously.. every time i watch them i'm so impressed with how cool you are! You have equal star quality to pattinson- and about 150% more star quality to kstewart

MiddleMelansons said...

HOLY COW!!! i spent my new moon friday at 12am at a theater with 130 teenage girls (and the girls boyfriends :)
i was always a team edward but after new moon. i might be team jacob. is he really 17??????

so cool that you got to interview them!!

Kay* said...

soooooooooo fun! love that you stayed so calm.
i'm gonna go see it this weekend with my 14 year old brother. (and no i'm not dragging him. he is coming WILLINGLY! lol)

oyveyheyhey said...

I'm glad you posted the Kristen interview, it wouldn't load for me on the AT&T page on Facebook, but all the others did. Still so excited for you, whoo! I can't wait to see it!

Andhari said...

OMG you're so cool. I would have totally cried. :D

Can;t wait to see New Moon tomorrow :D

Unknown said...

Haha. Favorite part indeed...
"If you had a piece of ham handy surely you must have had a piece of paper."

completely agree lol... Oh, Rob ;)

d said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE TONIGHT!!! AHHHH!!!!

Team Edward,
D

alyndabear said...

OMG YOU MET RPATZ! -end teeny bopper moment-

Katelin, you are too cute. And SO composed. How did you not leap on him and touch his pretty hair. (Or brush Kristen's?) :D

So, so cool.

d said...

scuse me, you are just adorable!!

and wow, Kristen Stewart is a sweetheart. Amazing.

Blicious said...

wowwwwwww!!!! were you dying?? congrats girly!!

xoxo

*~Dani~* said...

OMG I go away on vacation, get behind in blog reading and the next thing I know you are interviewing the cast from New Moon??? Girl you rocked those interviews!!

Also, I know you will be surprised as I love all things vampire, but I have yet to see Twilight or read the book (which I own). My interest, however, has become sparked with the previes for New Moon which look fantastic.

jamie said...

I loooooved these. And Paul is totally hot. I loved the wolf pack.

She Got Style said...

Oh no... I cant wait to watch New Moon here.. really love that movie...

http://shegotsstyle.blogspot.com

Doniree said...

OH MY GOD JAMIE, it's like he knows you!

Erin said...

Seriously. It is beyond awesome that you got to do this. I'm in awe of you.

Ben said...

You are amazing. I need the Taylor interview STAT.

Bayjb said...

Your videos made me drool. Seriously. Also, the wolf pack was hot but none of them are as hot as Taylor and I absolutely noticed that :)

Auburn Kat said...

LOVED the interviews! Seriously, how exciting! =)

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i read/watched this last week and i still can't wrap my head around how cool this is for you!

and i LOVE that you gave jamie a shout out. love

sarah marie p said...

Congrats on such an amazing opportunity! Since I know you're such a twihard, I can't even imagine how excited you must have been! What a dream come true! You did a really great job at the interviews! What a pro! I really enjoyed watching them! Oh, and that was cute that you gave Jamie a little shout out!

Kathy Campbell said...

These are so fantastic!

And OMG YAY!! I won!! \o/ Thank you so so much! <3

CIP said...

HOLY CRAP lol..I mean I know you mentioned this last week but actually seeing it is SOOO crazy. Way jealous! Great job, you look great with Rob :)

Letterhead Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Cool~ you get to interview the stars. I'm sure a lot of ladies are now jealous of you.
How about Taylor, why didn't you interviewed him?! Why?! LOL! :)

Jen said...

OMG--how did I miss this post?!?!?! I loved watching these (and the others you posted with Taylor and the rest of the cast too). You must of felt like you died and went to heaven. AMAZING!!! You did a fantastic job--I'm so proud of you!!

I think my favorite parts in all the videos was when Rob says something like "If you had a piece of ham handy, surely you must have had a piece of paper." Hilarious!

Amanda said...

Holy moses, I am SO behind on blogs that I COMPLETELY missed this! Insanity! I can't believe you got to interview the whole cast! That is beyond awesome. I want full details about how RPtaz smells next time I see you. Also, I will claim that I am now connected to the cast of Twilight, as I know you, and you know them, thus I am best friends with everyone in Twilight! Amazing :) You rule!

Kristan said...

Aahhh, so cool!

I love how cute Kristen is when she realizes she's losing track of her words -- but then she does a great job getting back on her train of thoughts.

I did hate her screaming, though...

Is Rob drinking tea? How British and cute!

He hasn't read the last book? Lol. Oh Rob.

HAHA way to call him on his bluff! "How could you relate to this one the most?" (Not saying he didn't have a real answer, but he definitely wasn't thinking he'd have to explain it.)

Aw, the way his voice softens when he starts talking about Stephenie seems (to me, a complete non-expert) like he genuinely likes her.

He messes with his nose a lot... I noticed that in another interview. It's not a big deal, but I think he'd come off smoother if he didn't. :P

Anyway, YAY, omg, I can't believe you didn't just pass out right there. You did a great job keeping your cool and actively listening to their answers. :D

cheap carte sd 4gb said...

It's hard to believe only a year has gone by since the last Twilight film came out, which is weird, because this summer, I'll be saying something like, "it's hard to believe only a few months have gone by since the last Twilight film came out".