- Starting off this week's cuteness we have the oh so adorable Satyana Denisof, Alyson Hannigan's daughter. Seriously she is all sorts of preciousness and should basically be friends with Seraphina because they're both so adorable.
- Also in some new year cuteness we have Heidi Klum and her daughter Leni getting ready for some adorable ice skating. Seriously such a cute mommy and daughter duo.
- Also in bebeness, Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves had a new baby girl, Vida...Kourtney Kardashian showed off a new picture of baby Mason (that mildly freaks me out)...and Kendra Wilson shared a picture of baby Hank on her twitter and umm it's sort of cute and Kendra may or may not be growing on me.
- Moving on from the bebes and onto some Hollywood happenings...the newest cast of Celebrity Apprentice has been revealed and although I never watch the show I'll be rooting for Curtis Stone, freaking love his show and his cooking...apparently Rihanna has a new man in her life and it's one of my favorite Dodgers, Matt Kemp, not bad Rihanna, not bad at all...Vince Vaughn got married over the weekend and I know there's gotta be a Wedding Crashers joke in there somewhere but I just can't think of it right now..Not like I need any more shows to watch, but one of my favorites, James Van Der Beek, is going to have a recurring role on Mercy, woo Dawson!...and lastly, although not her best look I am quite the fan of Nicole Richie's sparkly New Year's Eve dress, I would totally rock it.
- And in Twilight news, I realized that I never shared my interviews with the Volturi and the director Chris Weitz, so here we go.interview with the Volturi.
- In movie news...
NINE. Yes I know I talked about it yesterday but I just have to say that Fergie's song "Be Italian" and Kate Hudson's number "Cinema Italiano" are so freaking catchy I can't stop listening to them.
- And in TV news....
Brothers and Sisters. So of course Kitty is going to live and it was sort of cute that her and Robert renewed their views but um having her have had a past affair with Anderson Cooper (I'm assuming it was him since they called him the Silver Fox and that is his nickname) was rather random and funny. Also the whole Ryan thing was just annoying, gah he's just annoying in general. That and the whole episode just wrapped everything up too quickly, hopefully they'll go into more detail on next week's episode.
The Mentalist. So have I mentioned my recent obsession with this show??? Matt and I started watching some of it over the summer and then what's aired so far in season two and then Matt got season one for Christmas and we watched the whole thing. Whole thing people, the whole shabang of a fabulous season. And I officially have a new crush on Simon Baker, well newer because I did heart him in Something New and The Devil Wears Prada. But um if you're not watching this show you probably should, like wo.
Desperate Housewives. Oh what a fun episode to come back to, and check my review over at BSC Reviews.
- Lastly in today's WTF news, a woman in Ohio started throwing punches at McDonald's employees when they wouldn't serve her chicken mcnuggets. Apparently it's never smart to get between a drunk and her nuggets, haha.
And that's what I've got today, anything I've missed let me know!