But people we are almost to the one month mark, ONE FREAKING MONTH. I know everyone said time would fly by and seriously they weren't kidding, it feels like freaking yesterday that Matt was down on one knee, I mean really, REALLY.
However as much as I'm not freaking out (you wouldn't know it from all the caps) I have so much going on it's sort of insane for any bride-to-be. I mean want to know what my next month looks like? Of course you do.
- Trip to Guerneville with Matt's family.
- Summer Friday to get our license, have a fitting, order our cake.
- BlogHer in NYC (woo woo! are you going?).
- Annual family reunion/picnic in Salinas.
- Probably another Summer Friday for another fitting because apparently fittings don't happen on weekends.
Also! Oh you thought I was done there didn't you? (I did too actually). As you all know I'm going on my honeymoon for two weeks and I don't want to abandon the blog, so any suggestions? I think I'm going to ask for guest bloggers but I want to give them a theme or some direction or something to fill those nine days (yes I plan on blogging briefly the Monday after I'm married, what can I say? I'm obsessed). So any ideas for themes or questions to ask potential guesters?
You all rock my socks off and thanks for tolerating the wedding jibber jabber. I appreciate it and heartfaces to you all.