- Bringing some uber cuteness to Hollywood is little Louis Bardo! Seriously he is so dang precious and I love Sandy with him and aw, heartface.
- Also bringing some serious cuteness is little Hank Baskett IV, seriously the whole Baskett fam is just adorable.
- In other bebe news, Celine Dion announced that she is expecting twin boys, congrats to the fam!...in not so great news, new mom Christina Milian and her husband The Dream have apparently split and on some shady terms ie The Dream was caught canoodling with her assistant, shady shady...however while they're splitting four celebrity couples tied the knot on Saturday, congrats to John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, Carrie Underwood and her man, Martin Lawrence and his lady love and Lala Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony, whew...in some ridiculous news, Mel Gibson has lost it, that's about all I can say to that...and I want to be a waiter wherever Ryan Seacrest goes to dinner since he left a 10k tip over the weekend, schwing...and one of my new faves, Michael C. Hall has been working it out and looking good since his cancer went into remission, awesome...and if you ever wanted to know what Paul Rudd looks like with long hair, check him out here and Gerard Butler looked like with a mullet, look no further:
- In some favoriteness, Leo has been doing the promo rounds for Inception and I do not mind one bit. And um, Leo has aged amazingly I must say, Bar is one lucky biatch. And so is Ellen Page because hello, she's with Leo and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, hawtness.
- And in today's Twilight news...
PopSugar has an interview with the Twilight series screenplay writer Melissa Rosenberg (who's also an associate producer on Dexter I discovered, weird) discussing her thoughts about Breaking Dawn and I'm worried, hold me.
And the lovely Dakota Fanning is on the cover of this month's Marie Claire and I sort of love it and heart her and how down-to-earthish she seems and she's just so cute and heart:
- In some movie news...
Ed Norton has been dropped from the upcoming Avengers movie. I don't really get why and it's sort of weird but I wonder who will play the Hulk now, maybe Eric Bana again?
- And TV news....
CSI:NY. Stella is saying goodbye! Noooo. I like her. Like a lot. Okay I like Danny the best but still, it'll be sad to see her go.
The Hills. I know, I know I haven't watched it since Lauren left but it's ending tonight. I doubt I'll watch it because the blonde bimbo gives me eye spasms and Whitney's gone but in case you wanted to know, six years later it's finally coming to an end.
Dexter. Like I said yesterday, I started watching Dexter last week and so far I've made it through season one and I'm a fan. I don't want to watch it too fast since I don't have Showtime and can't watch the next season but thank you Netflix for instant watch, woo. But um, Michael C. Hall is is pretty swoony in a weird way and Doakes is way too angry and I totally called the Ice Truck Killer but I did not call that ending of season one. Basically I can't wait to watch more, I knew I'd like it.
The EMMY'S. Oh goodness award season is starting up again and the Emmy nominations were released last week. Basically I'll be rooting for my faves like NPH and Jim Parsons and Mariska Hargitay among others. And even though we don't watch all the same shows, I do love LilLu's Emmy breakdown. Check out the nominees here or here.
- Lastly in today's WTF news we have Sly Stallone and his ridiculous veins, ew. I don't even want to show the picture, I'll just link and don't say I didn't warn you. Ew.
And that's what's going on in Hollywood, anything I missed let me know.