Today I would usually write about all your crazy antics and TV shows and cute babies and good looking guys, but I'm doing things a little differently today. Hollywood, your biggest day is in NINETEEN days and I think I should be there. More importantly I should be on the red carpet and at the show and yes, sign me up.
With that, I'm taking some time out of my regularly scheduled blogging to tell you why I should be on the red carpet at the Oscar's:
- I would really like to meet Christian Bale. And I promise I wouldn't ask him to sing anything (despite my Newsies loving heart) and I would be really good at deciphering his thick accent and I would stay out of his way while at the same time totally conversing with him and it would be awesome.
- Mila Kunis? Need I say more. Actually yes I do. If I got a picture with her I'd win wife of the year award for sure!
- I've interviewed the cast of New Moon, the American Idol top five from last season, Neon Trees and most recently Johnny Wright. So I've had practice. Also, I didn't swoon all over RPatz when I met him, now that is a feat all it's own.
- I look good in a formal dress. I mean I did rock my wedding dress pretty well right?
- I know the most random facts about celebrities and could easily make any interview interesting. I mean did you know that Sandra Bullock is allergic to horses or that Amy Adams was born in Italy or that Jeff Bridges is Buddhist and meditates before filming? I mean yes, I'm full of this ridiculous celebrity knowledge.
- Hello. Have you read my blog? I love Hollywood. I live Hollywood.
- Going to the Oscar's has always been one of my biggest dreams and is on my life list and what's better than helping a young woman's dreams come true?
So Hollywood you see why I should be on the red carpet? I would be way better than Ryan or Joan or Mario or any of them? I'd be funny and spaztic and totally professional all at the same time!
So People, Extra, Access Hollywood, E! are you listening, I reallllllllly want to be on the red carpet at the Oscar's. Please? Pretty pretty please?