Monday, March 17, 2008

Did you know...

...that I love the band Gaelic Storm? You should too.

...they're the third class band in Titanic aka the best scene in the whole movie!!?!

...Angelina reads my blog? No really. Remember last week when I said my blog was lacking in the cute baby department? Yeah well she brought out the whole brood just for me, haha. Precious!


...Busy Phillips aka Audrey from Dawson's Creek is preggers? I certainly did not know this. Congrats!

...I used to hide zucchini in my socks when I was younger to avoid eating it at dinner? And then I'd flush it down the toilet. What can I say? I hate zucchini, haha.

...David Paterson was sworn in today as the first black and legally blind governor of New York??? And on top of that, he's already admitted to having multiple affairs?!!?! Crazy politicians.

...The Hills is coming back next Monday?!? Hollerrrr. I can't wait. Such a horribly fantastic show.

...in 7th grade I was able to name 32 places on a world map in a minute and was the best in my class? Hence why I've been so addicted to this game lately, trying to reclaim my fame, haha.

...there's a high of 70 today!?! Hello sun. :)

...I absolutely love blogging and all my freaders, you're the best!


happy tuesday!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG I TOTALLY JUST EMAILED YOU. re; gaelic storm.


i heart you. that is all. xoxo

cdp said...

so excited for the hills.

love those jolie-pitt babies.

Anonymous said...

My favorite anecdote in this post is the one about putting zucchini in your socks. Hilarious!! You were definitely a creative child.

Kiki said...

I've played that game a couple of times and can't seem to break 100... my highest is 98. Grrr.

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready for the Hills and all of the manufactured drama to come back to the airwaves! I'm so totally going to start writing recaps this season. Colby just rolls his eyes at all of my witty commentary, so I'll just share it with the internet ;)

And how funny are you and your zucchini socks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for warmer weather. Unfortch for me the warmer weather will come tomorrow and bring rain with it.

boo.

Anonymous said...

I love the zucchini in the socks bit - we had a plant that was in the corner of our eating area, and my brother and sister and I had this well choreographed method of putting all our unwanted vegetables in there. It was growing several different plants over the years.

Chris said...

K seriously, Busy Phillips is SO GORGEOUS.

Unknown said...

my girlfriend loves the hills and it almost makes me want to break up with her.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Good scoop - thanks:) I'm off gossip for the remainder of Lent - I'll take it where I can get it!

Totally had a jaw-dropping moment when I heard about the David Paterson's multiple affairs? I guess it's good he fessed up but seriously - enough of the shady affairs on display in our state governments!

nicole antoinette said...

For a second I was like "what? Angelina reads her blog?"

I was so confused, haha.

Anonymous said...

Whoa the Hills starts next week? I need to do a show by show review.. let me know if you want to guest blog about that shiz.

Andréa said...

OMG! I seriously hate Zucchinni too! AND I am Italian. Geesh! that Angelina thing is hysterical! You she is pregnant, I just want to know, 1 or 2????

Anonymous said...

Is Angelina Wonder Woman or what!!! Okay now I may be coming a little annoyed. Or do they call that jealous. *giggles*

Bogart said...

"I used to hide zucchini in my socks"...best quote ever.

I used to sneak cheakfulls of lima beans to the toilet and flushed them down...got caught once. From then on I just swallowed them like pills.

Anonymous said...

"I used to hide zucchini in my socks when I was younger to avoid eating it"

This. Is awesome.

Michelle and the City said...

70 degrees?! AH

and it's weird to think about audrey from dawson's being pregnant. they'll all be college age in my eyes forever.

well at least until i marry joshua jackson.

LBIC said...

the jolie-pitts are so freaking cute. i want a baby z for my own. but that i can totally give back at the end of the day.

Nanette said...

When I saw Busy Phillips at that event where that picture was taken, I couldn't believe she's only 5 months. She looks HUGE in person!