Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I'm NOT blogging about.

So I've realized that I'm a hypocrite. I can't stand some people yet I continue to write about them. So today I am taking a stand and will no longer be writing about the following on my blog:

Heidi and Spencer. Those dimwits will be on this blog no longer. So I leave you with a parting gem.


Peace out you two. You will not be missed.

Octo-mom. Reality show what? I will not be watching and if you pop up on People.com again, I will not read it. You are done to me.

The Gosselin drama. Seriously it just makes me so sad. I still watch the show and I still will because those kids are so darn cute, but the drama with it all is just depressing and no one wants that on their blog. So buh bye Gosselin drama and come back never.

Twilight. Haha, who am I kidding? I will talk about Twilight as much as I want, I pretty much can't stop and I'm okay with that. I don't really care to much about the on-set hook ups as I do about the movie so maybe I'll stop with that but as far as everything else Twilight, yeah it's totally game :)



Oh and just because I said I wasn't going to write about that stuff here doesn't mean I can't write about it elsewhere... like Jessica's blog, haha, check out my guest post over there today.

So anything you're not going to blog about any more or you want to not blog about but can't help it, haha?



happy wednesday!

23 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Well, I have a page on Multply and lately they have just updated their site..and added some cool ways of getting around their site.. Talk about how people can't deal w/change? Shite, they have easy tutorials w/ diagrams and people still bitch about 'wanting the old multiply'... I say, 'if u can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'... They act as if someone is making them have a post there.. Leave if u can't deal w/change... OK, I am done ranting! lol..

Anonymous said...

Heidi and Spencer are sooo annoying! ARe they on the show, are they off the show...who cares. UGH!

Krista Rose said...

Just wanted to let you know I just finished the book Handle with Care and it is sooo sad. Just when you think it cannot get worse it does. Be prepared to grab some tissues!

Charlse said...

twilight is over-advertized, just ok with it.

Matt said...

I kind of got excited when I saw you weren't going to write about Twilight...

then you broke my heart by saying just kidding.

Whitney said...

I love Twilight!!! I love that you cant stop talking about because I cant stop either!!!

Danielle said...

You are my hero!

. said...

Speidi are so annoying. I esp. can't stand Spencer. He's such a jerk. But Edward Cullen from Twilight.....swooon!

MzUnicaHija19 said...

I do not know about TWILIGHT, I've stopped talking about it when the movie came out and everyone seems to like it... I just dont like being a mediocre that talks about some ordinary stuff, I liked it when not much people knew about it. hehhehe
Spencer & Heidi, yeah we can leave them out.

BTW hows that "Handle with care"? I love Jodi Picoult and all her books!

Rahul said...

No more Spencer? But he is a god. He'll tell you that.

d said...

Speidi Suck. That's all I have to say today.

Ev'Yan || apricot tea. said...

I am SO bummed that you won't be blogging about Spencer & Heidi. :[

NOT!

Good grief, THANK YOU! I am so sick of this bloody couple. Seeing pictures of them gives me indigestion & boils my brain. Why are they even famous?! They're just dimwits! /end rant.

Andrea said...

The Gosselin Drama is so so sad to me. I really can't watch new episodes of the show any more. Because the kids are still so damn cute, but it makes me so sad that they have to go through this, In public. Where they can re-live it when they're older and realize how screwed up it is. SO SAD!

Julie Q said...

see, i'd agree with the anti-twilight comments so far, but i know once i suck it up and watch the movie, i will be super obsessed! (but in the meantime i just watch HBO's Trueblood)

Anonymous said...

None of them even deserve names. They are brainless, Hollywood, attention wanting, cyborgs.

amanda said...

i won't miss the spencer and heidi talk. even if i'm not anti them or anything.

ps...are you enjoying handle with care??

Unknown said...

But I LOVE reading about Speidi. They are one of the few celebrity couples that I take pleasure in stalking. I say you continue your coverage of their shenanigans and cut Twilight from your radar. They're just... boring. I mean just compare those two photos. Heidi and Spencer TOTALLY take the cake.

Blicious said...

heidi and spencer are so annoying. ugh! :)

Anonymous said...

what's with all the anti-twilighters???

When I first saw that on the list I was like uhhhhh....what??? And I dont care about the onset hookups either (though I do have to say..watching both of them they seem to be just alike and would be great together) just give me the twilight news!!! :)))

Leah said...

Haha!! Good for you. Be the bigger person (but is that really too difficult when dealing with Heidi and Spencer?)

Are we to hold you to that? Is there some kind of embarrassing consequences if you do speak of them? Hmm... This could be fun :)

Britni said...

I was so worried when you said no Twilight because this is where I get my updates! Don't do it.

Auburn Kat said...

I wish I could not write about me wanting to move AND my crush on my guy friend who clearly is just not into me...

nicole antoinette said...

I whole heartedly agree with everything you vetoed.