Tuesday, May 29, 2007

YoHo.


Ah Pirates of the Caribbean, how I love thee. I don't really want to go into a full critique only because I'm bias and I already tried to write a critique and it failed miserably. However I would like to say that I saw the latest installment in the Pirates collection , Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and I was a fan. There were some interesting plot twists, lots of piratey betrayal and Jack Sparrow going even crazier than he already is. And I was glad that it didn't seem like I was in the theater for 2 hours and 45 minutes, the movie moved along with lots of scenes and stories, and I was captivated, woo.

All in all, I recommend that any Pirates fan get out there and see this movie. It may not be as great as the first, but it's still quite entertaining. And don't forget to stay after the credits for an "extra scene."

Ah Summer movies are on their way and I can't wait! Woo!

0 comments: