Thursday, May 31, 2007

Two. Deux. Duo.

So for anyone that knows me, knows that I love two duos in action. The first being Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. This love obviously stemmed from my love (can possibly read as obsession) with the movie SPEED. I don't know what it is, but I just love them, and I love them together! Now my second favorite on screen duo is Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. And if you can't guess where that one came from, then close the box and stop reading, haha. Yes I was (can possibly still read as currently still am) a teeny bopper and loved Titanic when it hit screens 10 years ago. And yes I saw it 5 times in theaters. Pshaw, I have no shame.

So I bring this up, because Sandra and Keanu reunited last year for The Lake House (corny, but I still liked it and definitely own it) and coming soon Leo and Kate are reuniting in the film Revolutionary Road. I don't really know the whole plot, but really, do I care? It's obvious I will be seeing it. And people.com only gave me more reason by putting up this pic of Leo today. He is just so cute. I heart him.

So look on in awe. I did.

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: