Wednesday, October 3, 2007

She loves her pockets.

Man, I just love Jennifer Garner (and not just because she is Violet's mom and a Denison alum) but she has amazing style. She may not be the best dressed out there, but I sure as hell love what she's been rockin' lately. Last week I posted pics of her in two different dresses (worn on the same day for different appearances) that had pockets, and she has done it again! And I love it! Jen is rockin this stylin black dress in Paris as she promotes The Kingdom and she is showing off the pockets, I love it! The only thing that could make her cooler in my book is if Violet was right there walking next to her, a girl can dream can't she?

1 comments:

Michelle and the City said...

thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday :)

jennifer garner's a favorite of mine as well. and she definitely rocks that dress!

i'll be adding you to the blogroll!