Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swoonyface Hollywood.

I think this might be the least amount of posting I've ever done and man does it feel weird. But really after posting the Vegas recap I just couldn't muster up the energy to go through Hollywood. But alas I am recovered and bringing you your weekly dose of Hollywood happenings, so here we go:
  • Starting off this week's cuteness we have my favorite little lady of Hollywood, Violet Affleck, getting carried from a scruffy looking daddy Ben, precious.


    precious.

  • Also bringing in some major cuteness is Liev Schriber hoisting up both of his adorable tow headed boys, I mean really, adorable.


    aw how adorable!!

  • Also in bebe news, John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston announced that they are expecting a baby soon which is pretty exciting and crazy and wow and congrats to the happy fam.

  • In other news...Charlie Sheen is the highest paid TV actor, how or why? I do not know...Jesse James is talking to the media and still gets no sympathy from me...Brittany Murphy's creepy husband was found dead over the weekend, both weird and sad...Reba did a cover of Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy" and it's pretty good...Jake Gyllenhaal looks so suave on the Late Show...My girl Sandy will be honored as the first female to win the MTV Generation Award at the MTV movie awards, woo woo Sandy!...and looking fierce and chic we have one of my faves Thandie Newton at some LV event:


    love it.

  • In favoriteness...
    Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams were quite the pair at Cannes. The co-stars just look so cute together and there are rumors they might be together in real life? I would not object. But really, Ryan, yum.

    swooon.

    Also in favorite, Josh Jackson was at the Fox up front event and ah, swoonface, heartface, loveface, the end.


    major swooooon.

  • In Twilight news...
    The battle over paychecks has officially been settled and Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz will definitely be in Breaking Dawn. Thank goodness because really, it would not be the same without them.

    Also in Rob news, he began filming Water for Elephants (which I cannot wait for) and seriously how adorable is he???


    check out that smile, aaaaaaswoony.

  • In TV news...
    Want to know what shows made the cut for next year and which ones didn't? Check out the full Fall lineup here.

    Medium. Has been renewed! That's really all I care about.

    Desperate Housewives. A few changes will be coming to Wisteria Lane next year. Kyle Maclaclan (Orson Hodge) will be leaving. Looks like Dana Delany (Catherine) won't be coming back from Paris any time soon because she's on a new show already. However, joining the ladies will be Vanessa Williams as a new regular. Um awesome addition, love her. Can't wait to see what drama she brings to the show.

    Grey's Anatomy. Holy hell I think my heart may still be skipping beats from watching this finale. Luckily I read a spoiler break down beforehand because I don't think I could have handled it. I mean there were steady tears flowing when Derek got shot (which I knew would happen and I have a feeling he'll be dechiefed and the hold chief will be back) and Meredith watched and then more tears when Percy died and then Karev calling out to Izzie. I mean really Shonda, way to write a finale. Oh and her interview with EW answers some questions too and just wow.

    Glee. Idina is my hero. Love the Gaganess. Love Kurt's dad to the nth degree. Love Puck's rendition of "Beth" (at least I'm assuming that's the name of the song since I'd never heard it). Love Brittany and her ditzy ways. Love this show.

    The Mentalist. Ah! Red John! I'm pretty sure it's the CSI guy because the voices were so similar and ah! Also, Simon Baker? Still suave.

    Big Bang Theory. A girl for Sheldon!?!? Looooved it. Seriously can this show come back already? Well we do have seasons 1 and 2 right now so that should keep us occupied.

  • Lastly in today's WTF news we have the ten worst smuggling attempts thanks to Nicole. I mean really, 75 snakes IN YOUR BRA?! What the eff? No thank you, ew.

Anything I missed? Let me know, I probably missed a lot this week since I've been in a Vegas coma, haha.





happy thursday!

13 comments:

Angela Noelle said...

Man, I love Glee--the GaGa episode was amazing! And I hadn't heard about Brittany Murphy's husband... what a sad, strange series of events.

The Modern Gal said...

Yep, it's Beth! It's originally by Kiss, if you can believe it. It's a little cheesy, but I love it.

Michelle Williams is all kinds of smoking hot right now!

ThatSassyBlonde. said...

A girl for Sheldon...is the world ending?
Man, i love The Big Bang Theory (:

Alexis said...

I love Thandi Newton, so stunning.

My boyfriend was telling me the story of when he met Joshua Jackson while living in LA & you were the first person I thought of, ha! ;)

Breathe Gently said...

Dude. So, WOW. I totally 'get' your wanting the film version of Water for Elephants to be good because it is one heck of a book. Is it weird that I can't imagine R.Patz as Jacob though? Hmm. Maybe I have to see it to believe it. Love your recaps! x

thatShortchick said...

absolutely adore michelle williams' haircut. so cute and chic.

Ali said...

Not gonna lie, I was wondering where the Hollywoodness was on Tuesday. Iiiiit's back! Haha.

I cannot WAIT for Water for Elephants. One of my favorite books of all time.

Amanda said...

loved the Gaga episode! and also, LOVE LOVE LOVE MW's gray dress! I need it right now :)

Akirah said...

I actually just heard that Jon Travolta and his wife are expecting twins. I wonder if that's true and how shocked they are. Cause if I were expecting twins...shocked wouldn't be the beginning.

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Holy cow Liev Schreiber's kids look JUST like Naomi, holy cow. And you know I love Violet, although she looks sad there! No!

Lauren said...

That's the first pic i've seen from Water for Elephants! I'm SO excited about that movie, as I loved the book (obviously!).

Nora said...

I have to say that Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling are oddly adorable. But I think I'd be just as cute standing next to him =)

amanda said...

love daddy ben. he's just the cutest.

ryan and michelle-i dig it.
but i dig josh more.