And because bullet points are awesome, here are some highlights of the evening:
- Fried mac and cheese. That should say it all.
- Agyness Deyn is absolutely gorgeous in real life.
- I really want a Woody shirt, but alas I cannot afford one.
- Cheryl Burke is super tiny, but was very cute taking pics with the merch.
- Disney knows how to throw a party (open bar and free food and great music all around).
- I met MK from Popbytes and I was a bit nervous and afraid that the wine was making me ramble too much but really he was awesome and I was so glad to meet him.
- Taking a picture in a big chair is all sorts of silly and awesome.
All in all it was a great time all around and it was fun to mingle and hang out with some new people and woo all around. Oh and check out Tara's recap of the night too.
So have you seen Toy Story 3 yet?? I haven't and it's killing me! I can't wait!