omg, katelin and matt are married.
this truly makes me happy because out of all my internet friends (yes, katelin is my long time internet friend) there isn't a more genuine/happy/deserving lady. and i'm so full of excitement for her and matt at the start of their new married life together - yay!
but let's not get ahead of ourselves as i almost forgot to introduce myself - i'm alexa and i write the blog cleveland's a plum :)
so before she went and got all married on us katelin asked some blog friends to share a current love list - any love list so i thought long and hard about what i should share with you guys until i finally came up with the following...
alexa's top 10 love songs
10. love song - the cure
9. i'm going down - mary j blige
8. (it's a tie!) trouble AND you are the best thing - both by ray lamontagne
7. ain't no mountain high enough - marvin gaye and tammi terrell
6. alone - heart
5. she's got a way about her - billy joel
4. never tear us apart - INXS
3. you're the one - the black keys
2. something - the beatles
1. maybe i'm amazed - paul mccartney
umm, that was a lot harder than i thought and i know i'm missing MANY wonderful songs - i'm positive i could have made this a top 100 list, easy.
i.e. honorable mentions go to waste by phish, crazy in love by beyonce, i will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie and then came you by dionne warwick and the spinners.
so what am i missing? what would you add to the list?