Thursday, August 2, 2007

He's back! Part II

So not only does Craig David have a new single in the works (as well as a new CD) he has finally started utilizing two of my favorite sites, Myspace and YouTube (woot!). His myspace is finally updating what he's doing, what he's singing (the usual greatness) and he now has a YouTube account full of his videos *insert jumps of joy*. Unfortunately these videos are taking forever and day to fully play on my computer (but let's be honest, it's not like I haven't seen them before, haha). Anyhoo, I just wanted to take this moment to flash back to the song that started it all and the video (the UK version that is, and yes he made two videos for this most wonderous song, I think I like the US one better though, because the video girl resembles me, haha).

Okay here is my number one most favoritest song ever "Fill Me In":


And just for kicks, "7 days":

0 comments: