Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Short Titles Aren't My Style....

I am idiot. Okay well maybe not idiot, but not entirely smart. I realized yesterday when someone asked me what the URL for my blog was and I had to just im it to him because my title is so ridiculously long! I am horrible when it comes to picking a catchy title. Even my Myspace URL is long and hard to remember, gah! I don't even know what possessed me to pick a line from a song about sand when I don't even live near sand, haha! Well I do, because I love that line, I think it's pretty, but it's not catchy. So be on the look out, I may be compelled to move my blog to a shorter titled URL, haha. We'll see though. I'm still getting the hang of the whole blogging thing. But I am loving it that's for sure. Woo. Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

alana said...

Hahaha oh man, I totally understand. I named my blog on a total whim and used a song lyric and well...I have loathed it since. I try to think of new names on a regular basis, but so far? Nothing.

Good luck with your renaming :)