Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's Britney Beyotch.

Ah! Okay. I know. I said I was going to stop blogging today, but these video uploads are taking so freaking long that I have nothing to do but wait while they upload. So I figured one more entry couldn't hurt...and this is a good one. I just saw on Dlisted and Perez and PopSugar that Britney "I'm a slave to bad wardrobe and ridiculous antics" Spears has released two new songs, "Gimme More" and "Cold as Fire"! Okay well I don't know if she released them, but they were leaked to the people(through the site breatheheavy.com) and I must say, they aren't horrible. They aren't of "Toxic" or "Oops I Did It Again" quality, but they are well in way to shining a beacon of hope onto Miss Brit's troubled life/career. And the best part is that in her main single "Gimme More" she starts off saying "It's Britney Bitch", ah hahaha. I couldn't help laughing out loud at that one. Ah Brit is awesome, let's hope this is only the beginning of a career and a life back on the rise. One can only hope.

Update (8/31): There is already a remix of "Gimme More" with T.I.out, haha. Watch out now.

0 comments: