Tuesday, August 14, 2007

His Body is a Wonderland.

Okay so apparently John Mayer finally took my advice to get a haircut (which was done a while ago, thank god) and get some sun (he looked uber pale copared to Jessica Simpson back when they were dating/not dating/dating again). He's basically gone from boyish cute (in his "No Room For Squares" debut era) to "I'm a cool rocker" cute to "Check me out and my scraggly uncut hair and pouty face" uncute to "I'm not the same as I was two records ago" semi cute to "pale and need of a life/stylist" uncute to finally where he's at today "I can do a Gap Ad, stand up comedy, parody 'Chocolate Rain' and flaunt my stuff" uber model hot. How did that happen? I have no idea. But I am not complaining.

2 comments:

alana said...

Hot damn.

wf said...

hahaha I randomly stumbled across this on the net. (John Mayer is my all time favorite) and I love the descriptions, hilarious but so true!