Sunday, November 18, 2007

Marvelous Monday!

Am I glowing? I think I might be glowing? Beaming perhaps? I don't know. I do know that I am officially at my own schnazzy desk no longer in charge of the phone, mailings and anything else office related (holler). And even better, a cool new guy has taken my place and not some awkward scmackward dude, woot. Ah. Happiness.

Okay enough of that. It's Monday and a good one at that. Not a ton of work to do and only one more day of work before Food Fest 2007 commences. And I'm not even joking about Food Fest. I saw the itinerary for my family Thanksgiving and it's ridiculous. I'm going up the Nor Cal with my super extended family (I think there are about 50 of us total, maybe more) and we're all in several beach houses and condos partying and eating for five days, haha. I just pray that I don't gain a million pounds, because it is more than possible with the amount of food that will be served, haha. Thank goodness for 24 Hour Fitness, haha.

And in other news. The weekend was fun. The boy/girl party was amusing, the boys were rowdy the girls were dainty, what's new? And I got to hear the girls gossip about my brother and how "he always changes his mind about who he likes, he's like soooo weird", haha gotta love it. After that, went out with Megan and some friends to the Cabana Club where I saw a guy who looked a lot like Sean Paul but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. And we danced and had some drinks and it was super. Afterwards I drove home and I felt like I was in the middle of Stephen King's new movie The Mist. It was insane. I drove like a grandma because I could barely see in front of me and I was half expecting some people eating monster to emerge from the fog and eat my car or something, haha. I don't know though, but it was weeeeird.

Anyhoo. Unrelated to my life and way more interesting and exciting, on Friday Perez posted a new song of John Mayer's and I pretty much love it. I don't think John can make a bad song really. Maybe not all great songs, but none of them suck. So check it out and play it on repeat and swoon to the loveliness.

Other than that nothing extremely noteworthy....Johnathan Rhys-Meyers got arrested (ya that was pretty inevitable), the AMA's were on last night and I'm guessing Carrie Underwood dominated that one too, sadly Kanye West broke down at a concert while singing "Hey Mama" (gotta feel sorry for the guy), and other than that Kingston is still an uber cutie:

Well that's it for now.
Happy Monday all!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seen that about Kanye :(

Also, Kingston is the cutest celebrity bb around!

Courtney said...

I totally agree with you about the whole mist thing at night! I was driving home last night and I called a friend b/c I was so scared - it was literally like a movie set it was that unbelievable! I'm glad you made it home okay!

Susie said...

Woww, your Thanksgiving sounds fun!!! Mine consists of 7 of us at my house...and that's huge because usually there's only 5 of us. I'm sooo excited for the food, too :) :)

L Sass said...

I want Kingston Rossdale and Violet Affleck to get married, don't you?

Julie Q said...

Congrats on the new position!! And can I buy FoodFest tickets off of craigslist? Let me know :)

ANA said...

Thanksgiving sounds wonderful, sadly I'm alone this thanksgiving, and no plans yet :(. and as if it weren't sucky enough, its my birthday on the 23rd, alone again.

Anyhow, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an eye candy, too bad he's so wasted...

Virginia said...

Euw, mist is scary. But you'd never think it would be, so it's like surprisingly scary.

How many turkeys do you have to cook for 50 people?! That is crazy-pants.

tiff said...

forget kingston, look at his Hot Dad!

Valley Girl said...

Congrats!!!!!!! You're moving up in the world!

So@24 said...

You're off the desk!? You're off the reception desk!?

CONGRATS! It feels great doesnt it??

Nanette said...

Congrats on the promotion!

And thanks for posting the link to John's new song. I've been a busy fan and too busy to listen to it...until now. *sigh* He's dreeeeeeamy.

Anonymous said...

Just spent like half an hour with that JM song in the background. Love it, love him. Swoon!

Anonymous said...

Yay food fest!! This is the best time of year to be an eater :)

Oh, and you know you're from California when you've been to a 24 hour fitness- they're everywhere!

minijonb said...

haHA! Rhys-Meyers is a walking time bomb. i loved his excuse for his bad behavior: "I'm 30 and I'm Irish."

Michelle and the City said...

i can see why he would break down. that is such a great song and i'm sure has a lot of meaning behind it for him.

and i want to see that movie now!

longredcape said...

I <3<3<3<3 Gavin Rossdale! I remember when he turned 30. My best friend and I were so distraught. Now he's 40. Crazy!