Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthdays all around.

Several of my faves had birthdays this weekend so I'd like to make a shout out....

Leo is 33! Can you believe it? I can't. I remember seeing Titanic like it was yesterday and how much I wanted to be Rose in that dance scene and how much I wanted to yell at Jack to hop on board that freaking door so he could live, haha (I'm a little into movies). But ah, Leo, you still look good.


And the one and only Noah....I mean Ryan Gosling turns 27 today. Crazy. That lovely Canadian has been one of my faves since he joined the cast of MMC back in the day and has continued to impress me from his oh so amazing role in The Notebook (every girl's fave) to most recently in Lars and the Real Girl.



And for some fine females, the one and only Meredith Grey...Ellen Pompeo turned 38 on Saturday. Now even though Grey's has not been totally on its game this season I definitely like Meredith waaaay more than I did last season. And Ellen as a person is growing on me too. Ever since I saw her on Punk'd I kind of hated her, but the dislike is fading and she's moving back up the list, so Happy Birthday Ellen.



And lastly, although not one of my all-time faves or anything, but Anne Hathaway turned 25 this weekend. Now who doesn't love The Princess Diaries or The Devil Wears Prada? I mean really, they are pretty great girly flicks. And Anne has pretty much stayed out the starlet life which I have to admire.



If you're curious about any more celeb birthdays, D-listed has a pretty good rundown every day, so check it out. Tell them I sent you. :)

8 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I fell in love with Ryan after the Notebook!!! It always makes me cry.

So@24 said...

Who can compete with Leo? Seriously?

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I have never seen the Notebook? People freak out when I tell them that.

Ryan is a babe though.

Meredith almost doesn't look like a 80 year old woman there! (I'm not a Meredith fan, if you can't tell ;] )

Kay said...

i first liked leo back in the day of growing pains where he played a homeless kid =)

ANA said...

My birthday is coming up too. But I'm not famous, and internet I blame you for that...

but Leo, I used to have a huge crush on him, like long ago, long long ago, long long long ago...

Anonymous said...

that is the hottest that ellen pompeo has ever looked, ever. wow- nice.

Kiki said...

wtf is up with ellen pompeo's hair? who decided that completely covering one side of her face with a choppy bang was a good idea? ouch.

but ryan gosling... mmmm. i just drool over the gq cover every time i'm in the store.

Virginia said...

I agree with Kiki...her hair is weird, but at least it looks healthy. On Grey's it is always so limp and blahhh.