Friday, November 16, 2007

Memememe.

A Meme? For Moi? Ah. A Fantastic way to start my Friday morning. Valley Girl tagged me for my first meme evah (thanks!), so here goes:

According to the rules, I must (1) List 7 random facts about myself, (2) tag 7 people, and (3) leave a comment on their blog letting them know. And go.

1. I said hi to Hugh Jackman, and he said hi back. It was amazing.

2. In high school, my math teacher would stop class when I was sneezing and people started to count. I sneeze a lot.

3. I never walk in front of gutters. The movie IT has scarred me for life.

4. I had gold fish that lived for three years.

5. I can't function without a planner or calendar of some sort.

6. Both of my middle fingers have been sprained and face outward of each other just a bit.

7. The monkeys in Wizard of Oz scare the crap out of me.

And now I tag:
feel free to do it or not, I won't be offended if you don't

Kathleen at The Spaztastic Adventures of a DC Fashionate
Virginia at Virginia is For Lovers
Michelle at Michelle and the City
Ana at Eclectic-Closet
Susie at Everyone Loves a Boston Girl
Larissa at the Larissa Monologues
So@24 at Starting Over at 24

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Thanks! I just finished doing a meme...and two memes in one day is probably sacreligious or something. So I will save yours for Monday, mkay?

Also, I agree. Flying monkeys make me want to wet my pants in fear.

So@24 said...

I love sneezing. I'm really jealous.

And I think I've been tagged before... but for your convenience!

http://startingoverat24.blogspot.com/2007/10/fresh-puddin-asks-for-7-randoms.html

Larissa said...

Ooooh, I'm a meme virgin! I'll be sure to do it this week. Thanks, Katelin!

Michelle and the City said...

hey thanks for the tag! :)

i will get to it soon - actually this will be a great post for the weekend while i'm home for turkey break.

and your goldfish lived for THREE years? that is insane.