Friday, February 8, 2008

Oh Happy Day.

It's barely Friday and today is already turning out to be a fabulously amazing day.
Reasons being...
  • Without getting too personal, something I thought was wrong has turned out to be okay and it's one of the best feelings ever.
  • I got paid today. Woot.
  • I have more vacation days than I thought. Big woot.
  • It's nice and sunny outside today. Sunny=awesome.
  • It's Friday!
  • I have a fabulous weekend sort of planned with le boy and some friends. Wee!
  • Ummmm. Joshua Jackson is making a return to television! On his own show. As a regular! Ah! Amazing! Fantastic! Woo!
So with that said, I share with you the song that has been in my head for the past hour and a half and for good reason. Oh happy day indeed....



Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

LBIC said...

lmao I was singing that in the shower a couple of days ago.

Am I in the minority who think SA2 was better than SA1?

Have a fabulous weekend! Glad your Friday has been super!

Shelley said...

I loooooove that song. And also the song at the end of the movie (Joyful, Joyful I think) that Lauren Hill is featured in. Gospel (and soul) music gets me in such a good mood.

Deutlich said...

OMG! Thank you for posting that video!!! IT'S BEEN YEARS since I've seen that and it still manages to give me goose pimples and make me teary eyed.

I don't even believe in religious anythings.. but STILL! GAH!

B2G said...

OMG I'M SO FREAKED OUT I SERIOUSLY WAS JUST EMAILING SOMEONE ABOUT THIS PART IN THIS MOVIE BEING MY FAVORITE EVER AND YOU POSTED ABOUT IT AN HOUR LATER...

crazy.

Babba Unknown said...

I love that Lauryn Hill is in the background!!!!

Lacey Bean said...

Haha I looooove Sister Act II. BACK IN THE HABIT! Haha. My favorite scene is the final scene, where they sing at the contest. You down with G-O-D?

DG said...

love that clip and love that movie :)

just me said...

Sister Act.

...can't ever go wrong there...

Maxie said...

Sister Act 2...so amazing. I freakin love that movie!

Binary Blonde said...

Yay for sunshine, getting paid, wrongs turning right and the fact that you used the word "w00t"! :-D

Adele said...

aww love this some
hope your rest of the weekend was great to!x

TaraMetBlog said...

I love that part in the movie! glad you have a lot of happy things going on. :)