Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Howdy Hollywood.

Tuesday? Why yes it is. Hollywood news? Why yes I have it.
  • Starting off this week's Hollywoodness we have the ever adorable Levi McConaughey. Seriously this kid is precious and I can only imagine how cute his little brother or sister is going to be too.


    ohmygoodness he is too precious!!

  • Also looking all sorts of adorable is Nahla Aubry. And oooh la la she's being accompanied by her dad, Mr. Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry. mmmmmadorable.


    this is just all sorts of cuteness.

  • Also in the bebeness we have one of my favorite Hollywood couples, Taye Diggs and a very pregnant Idina Menzel. Seriously I bet this baby is going to come out of the womb singing, not crying but singing. Preferably "Seasons of Love" because um they were both in Rent and that would be awesome, haha.


    precious.

  • And moving on past the bebes to some Hollywood news that may be of interest: Melanie Griffith checked into rehab, there was some new news about MJ's death, Vibe magazine has been saved, Kel Mitchell is 31 today (Kel who you ask? Why yes, of Keenan and Kel fame, that Kel) and someone burglarized Lindsay Lohan's house (what'd they take? some leggings and spray tan? I kid, I kid).

  • I found what I want for Christmas. Twilight cutouts. Yes please!


    I'll take an Edward please :)

    Also in Edwa...I mean Robness, this post at LTR freaking cracked me up. But um I swooned at every picture. Obviously. This one in paticular. Swoon.



  • In TV news...
    America's Best Dance Crew. So I don't know how or why I've started watching this show. Oh wait, yes I do. MTV plays everything on repeat 24/7 so I've got it at the most random times of the day. Anyhoo I gotta say, I sort of love Vogue Evolution. When they did the Beyonce challenge, it was all sorts of fierceness!

    Project Runway. Another show I'd never watched before but I'm sort of fan. I'm also a fan of DVRing it because then I can just fast forward to when their outfits are done, because let's be honest, that's my favorite part. I don't know that I'll keep watching when my other shows come back but for now I'm curious about the rest of the season.

    Real Housewives of Atlanta. How do I find this crap? Oh wait, because I was a lazy bum in between activities on Sunday. But um I laughed my way through this mess. Kim is ridiculous. And umm why/how is she friends with Michael Lohan? Most bizarre cameo ever. I sort of like NeNe too, she cracked me up. But yeah don't think this will be a DVR show, just a watch whenever nothing else is on kind of show, haha.

  • And in movie news...
    Valentine's Day. Yeah that movie that has a bagillion actors in it. Well Jennifer Garner was shooting some scenes last week and she looked just adorable, because um she is (even when she's not with Violet). Just the cast alone makes me want to see this movie, I hope it's a good one.



  • And in music news...
    Dead Man's Bones aka Ryan Gosling's band are going on tour! Now I can't say that I'll actually go to a show because heck Keanu had a band and I never got to see them perform. And um Ryan should probably just give me tickets anyways, since we're friends and all, haha. Oh and because he's just so hawt, here's some Ryan being Ryan:


    mmmmmhello.

    Train, "Hey Soul Sister." After Renee's infamous 20SB Vlog Day post, this song has been in my head and I'm not complaining. It's pretty awesome. And I had no idea it was Train! I sort of love it.

  • Lastly in today's WTFness we have a story that I think is very Hollywood and very ridiculous. The wife of a man who's crypt is above Marilyn Monroe's is auctioning the spot off. And that's not even the crazy part, the bid is up to 4.6 million dollars. Say what!?! I don't get it, that's way too much money to spend on a crypt. And it's a little creepy that she's even auctioning off, but hey some people gotta make their money somehow, oy.

  • Oh wait one more order of business. Some more fabulous animals for you to vote for. My friend Jen's cat Ollie and Zoe's dog, Henry. Takes two seconds to vote so you should probably do it.





happy tuesday!

18 comments:

amanda said...

yayy! i'm the first commenter. how fun!

okay. hollywood. yes, love it.

levi is adorable. {the name alone!}

halle has some very nice looking people in her life. mmhmm.

i heart rent-and their spud on the way!

ryan-sighh. you must be so tickled you've met him!

and i'm stopping there-because i am just getting carried awayyyy.

Mandy said...

Yeah, I am pretty sure that Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel's child will come out singing as well. Hollywood is just bursting with cute babies!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

of course dead man's bones isn't coming to cleveland - but whhhhhy?? we are the home of the rock and roll hall of fame!!

Andrea said...

I had no idea Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel were having a baby, awesome for them! And no matter how old Kel gets, I'll always think of orange soda.

Jamie said...

I love Nahla! I swear, everytime I see cute celeb bbs, I think of you. haha

Also, who loves orange soda?

KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA.

Andhari said...

Ooh Twilight cut-outs. I will want both Edward and Jacob, Yum yum.:)

Ali said...

"Seriously I bet this baby is going to come out of the womb singing, not crying but singing. Preferably "Seasons of Love" because um they were both in Rent and that would be awesome, haha."

Made me laugh quite hard! And I concur.

Kathy Campbell said...

Too much awesomeness in this post.

:D :D :D

Anonymous said...

If you love Twilight mania, go to Borders. Did you know they have TIN Lunchboxes with Edward on them? And the Cullens? And Bella? Or how about the slap bracelets. And buttons! It's insane. And yet I stare at the Twilight section everytime I go to the bookstore.

Great recap as always!

(Mr. Halle Berry is HOT!)

Julie Q said...

just voted for henry!! i might have to add my two little loves on this website! :) and when do you think Valentine's day movie comes out? lol jk... i'm guessing its 2/14?

Zoe said...

YAY HENRY!!!

Hillary said...

oh my word - Levi is such a cutie!

Belle Renee said...

Seriously, I've been waiting for YEARS for Idina and Taye to procreate. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT BABY!! (Btw, aren't they pretty much the most beautiful couple you've ever seen in your entire life. LOVE them.)

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting ollie's pic!

j$

Jill Pilgrim said...

My ovaries just exploded all over your blog.

Bayjb said...

WAIT, where did you find the cutouts? I'm having a BlogHer flashback here :) Levi is so cute, looks just like his mommy

Maxie said...

There's a channing tatum cutout at my 7-11 and it is so beautiful. I WANT IT.

Auburn Kat said...

Everytime I see a movie with Jennifer Garner in it, I love her more and more!