Yes I love planning holiday parties and birthday parties but even though I'm a future bride (and I've been to two bridal showers lately) I'm pretty dang clueless.
Here are the facts:
- The bridal shower will be mixed with family and friends both young (well 19 at youngest) and not as young (like aunts in their 40s/50s).
- I'm having the shower Labor Day weekend, so it might be hot it might not be.
- She'll be honeymooning in Thailand (I was thinking maybe a beachy theme or Thai food, but umm no idea).
- It's a luncheon, so like noonish.
- The shower is going to be at an Aunt's house.
For decorations I'm completely clueless, I have no idea what to do. And favors? Ha! Help?
And for games, I don't want to go overboard or do too many. But I was thinking of a "newlywed game" where I ask her fiance questions about her and we make her answer them. And them yeah that's all I got. Help again?
Um so if you have any ideas, tips, free food please send them my way! I'll love anything you've got, this is quite the learning experience for me :)
And how appropriate is this comic? haha.