- First up in this week's cute bebes we have little Curtis Conway Jr., the son of Curtis Conway and Laila Ali. Seriously this family photo is all sorts of precious:
- Also cute and very bebeish are Dolly and Charlie O'Connell hanging out, literally haha, with their dad Jerry and his brother Charlie.
- And because this picture of Jen and Violet sort of made my ovaries hurt a little bit, I just had to post it. Seriously so darn cute!
- Moving on from the bebes and on to some sad Hollywood news. In case you missed it, DJ AM was found dead in his apartment Friday evening. It's just so sad for someone to be sober for so long and supposedly he died over an overdose, ugh. Although I never got to see him spin or anything, I know he was a huge force in the music world and he will definitely be missed.
- However in happy (well some of you may be sad) Hollywood news, Jessica's future husband John Krasinski and Emily Blunt got engaged last week. And um he's all sorts of adorable.
- Oh what a week it was for Twilight. Seriously there's so much to share. And go.
1. I want all of these Twilightcentric things. (I kid, but some of them are sort of cool).
2. New stills and pics of the Volturi clan have been released and man do they look creepy, I love it!5. Since today starts September, it means November is even closer!?!? Ah! Yay!
oh Dakota, so creepy!
- And in TV news...
American Idol. So I don't really ever watch it but I may have to watch the beginning of next season because two of my favorite people will be guest judging, Neil Patrick Harris and Kristen Chenoweth. Yeah they're both all sorts of awesome.
Greek. Did you watch the season premiere?!?! It feels like it just ended and it's back again, but I'm not complaining, I sort of love this show. And um love Cappie. Seriously he just needs to speak up and get with Casey already! Ah! And ohmygod Dale had sex!! Aw then had his heart broken, so sad. And Rebecca, why are you such a slut!? I mean come on!! Why Fisher!?! (even though I totally saw it coming), but um wow. Can't wait for this season.
Project Runway. Yeah I really am a fan of this show. But I'm more of a fan of DVRing through most of it just to get to their final outfits, haha. I loved some of the maternity clothes that were created. I loved the winner's maroon dress and coat, so awesome and the long black dress was amazing too, seriously if I was pregnant I would totally rock it.
- And in music news...
In case you haven't been following my tweets lately you can tell I've been getting addicted to certain songs. It's kind of bad. But the two latest songs I've had on constant repeat...Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA" and Cobra Starship's "Good Girls Go Bad."
Also in music news, one of music's number one divas, Whitney Houston is making a comeback and I gotta say, she looks pretty fierce! And hopefully her new music is just as fierce.
- And lastly in today's WTF news... if you ever think you've had a bad date, think again. A woman in Detroit went on a first date with a guy who once dinner was over said he left his wallet in her car and asked for her keys to go get it. Then he drove away in her car. Yes he left her with the bill for dinner and stole her freaking car! Wow. At least he was caught, that's all I gotta say.