- This week's first cute bebe we have little Olive Cohen with her mom Isla. Seriously they are such a cute pair and aw, love it.
- In other bebeness is my favorite Violet Affleck and mama Jen looking cute in their rain gear. Seriously Violet is always so smiley, it makes me smiley! Love it.
- In other baby news, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed a little girl Charlotte Grace and Ellen Pompeo welcomed her baby girl Stella Luna last week. Also adding to the growing brood of babies on the Grey's set, Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are also expecting a baby soon. So many babies, so darn cute.
- In news I don't really care about but I'll post it anyways: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom got hitched after a month of dating (ummm okay then) and sister Kim is apparently back with Reggie Bush (yay?). Aaron Carter thinks he's going to win Dancing with the Stars (um is it that big of a deal?) and Nicole Richie, who just had a baby a couple weeks go, looks back to normal already! What is that woman's diet!?
- However in things I do care about. Joshua Jackson is so good looking! Even when just watching sports and wearing plaid he looks cute. Hey Josh when you're done filming Fringe in Canada come on back to LA and hang out? That would be superb :)
- For today's Twilight tidbit we have Robert Pattinson looking might fine in the newest edition of Dazed Digital Another Man magazine.
Also in Twilightness, I watched it again last night. Yes I have issues, why I love this movie/book/story so much I do not know, but that's okay with me.
- In movie news...
Good Hair. I'm so behind on this one, but have you seen the preview for Chris Rock's new documentary, Good Hair, that's coming out soon? It looks really good actually. It's a look into the world of black womens' hair and the products and the hair shows and the weaves and all of it and I gotta say I'm intrigued.
- In TV news...
Welcome back TV, oh how I missed you :)
How I Met Your Mother. Loved the repeat date and stripper Lily business, too funny. Also love that there are big things coming this season and even a musical number! Yessss.
Glee. Why is everyone knocked up or supposed to be knocked up? Please don't get all soapy on us, I don't think I could handle that, I like my musical numbers just fine. Oh yes and the "Single Ladies" football scene, although the song is getting overdone it was still amazing.
Law and Order: SVU. Oh how I've missed the detectives of SVU. And hello Wentworth Miller. You're cute and all but you can keep your mouth shut, I wasn't too impressed with the tough guy acting. But man what an episode to open with and that ending, the crazy killer and the innocent guy in jail still!? Ah! Too much!
Top Model. Ashley why are you being such a biznatch? I mean really, is that necessary?? And Laura, such a doll. Seriously she's just so happy it's all sorts of cute. And yeah Tyra is still crazy and do you think there will be an episode without reminding us how short these girls are? Yeah I didn't think so. For the most hilarious of recaps, go here.
Criminal Minds. Talk about another intense episode. Man one crazy killer after another and Hodge's family going into witness protection, so sad and wow.
CSI: Okay not as cool of an episode as I thought. They hyped it up way too much. But Sara and Grissom are married now?! Interesting. And Riley left? So bizarre, I didn't hear anything about that. Overall it was a good ep though.
Grey's Anatomy. Oh Grey's oh Grey's. Two hours of emotionalness (is that even a word? haha). For one, why was there not a single picture of George anywhere? Usually when someone dies on a show their picture is displayed or someone looks back on it in mourning, none of that. Weird. Second, I love the honeymoon phase for Meredith and Derek, so hot and so cute! Third, can Dr. Sloane go without a shirt in every episode please? The man is HOT. And um yeah every time someone cried about George or broke down I got a wee bit teary too, just so dang sad.
Desperate Housewives. So funny story, in case you missed my tweet yesterday, I'm officially blogging reviews of DH over at BSC Review. So head on over and check it out.
- Lastly in this week's WTF news we have a battle of the Texas strippers. No really. One stripper got mad at the other and tasered her! Who just carries around a taser?! Seriously some people are crazy and yeah moral of the story, don't mess with strippers. Or Texas.
Anything I missed today? Let me know!