- Celebrating Thanksgiving with Matt as a married couple (No I am not over this fact yet).
- Going to the beach in November even if it is a high of 56 all week, being near the water is glorious.
- Everything in Oh Hello Friend's etsy store, seriously WANT.
- Spending the holiday with a ridiculous amount of family members and enjoying it all.
- Not working or being on a computer for the rest of this week.
- Wearing scarves (yes I am obsessed).
- Apple cider scented candles (also, obsessed).
- Bloggers that are friends and friends that are friends and just friends all around, you really are the absolute best.
- Celebrating my little brother's 15 birthday today and my sister's 23rd birthday tomorrow, YAY BIRTHDAYS!
- Turquoise rings that are fierce.
- The Pioneer Woman's creamy mashed potatoes. I have been salivating over these since the Throwdown and cannot wait for potatoes tomorrow.
What's loverly for you this week?
Hope you all have a most loverly and wonderous Thanksgiving wherever you are and whoever you spend it with, I am thankful for all of my freaders and friends and family alike, you all rock my socks off and I hope you know it.