- Now I don't know if I've mentioned it before (I probably have) but a couple summers ago I interned at Extra! In a word, it was Awesome. I made some good friends, learned some new stuff about the "biz", got to hang out with Mark McGrath daily and meet some other celebs along the way, basically my kind of gig. Well it was brought to my attention yesterday that Extra has decided to kick off Mark McGrath and put Dayna Devon as a "correspondent" so Mario Lopez can take over full time hosting duties...bleh. Seriously Mario, stop trying to be like Ryan Seacrest, we don't need to see you everywhere. Okay?
- Apparently having twins is the new thing to do in Hollywood. First Marcia Cross, then Patrick Dempsey, Diddy, J.Lo, Angelina and now to add to the mix Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are expecting twin girls this winter. Seriously in like ten years Hollywood is going to have a lot of Doublemint commercials? Or more remakes of the Parent Trap?
- Speaking of babies, apparently the Duggars aren't the only ones populating the world with their eighteen kids, a Romanian couple living in Canada just had their eighteeth kid last Tuesday. And there are no twins in the bunch! Ah! I can't even imagine having that many kids! Have theese people not heard of birth control? Or a condom? I mean really.
- Okay and one last baby post and then I am done for the day. But really, how cute is little Sasha? Naomi and Liev really know how to make an adorable baby:
- Okay moving on to big kid things, the girls from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 were out in full swing last night for the NYC premiere. Now I haven't seen the first one, but I plan on it this week so I can see this one. It looks fun and girly and who doesn't love a movie like that every now and then?
- Speaking of movies? How come I didn't know that my faves would be at Comic Con this year! Keanu!?! Joshua!? Seriously, why did no one tell me??? I would have easily bust out my Storm costume and made my way to San Diego to meet them. Oh well, maybe next year.
- And lastly in case you missed it, another Hollywood youngin got a DUI. And who was it this time? None other than Mr. Drunk at Wallgreen's himself, Shia LaBeouf. And not only did he get a DUI but he flipped his car while making an illegal left hand turn injuring both himself and his passenger and the other car's passenger. Way to go dbag. Seriously people, if you're that drunk don't get behind the wheel, simple as that. Or hire a freaking driver! You're a celebrity for crimeny sake! I know you've got the mula. And to make things even more ridiculous Shia just did an interview with Details magazine about his drinking issues and what have you. Seriously Shia? Seriously? Do something about it!