Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Answers from Matt. (Part II)

Although Edward Cullen has currently taken my literary heart, Matt is still my numero uno boy, haha. And he's still answering your most fabulous questions, so here goes:



San asked: Do you ever get upset when Katelin spends too much time on the internet?
A: Ya I do, it gets frustrating, since Kate works online all day I actually think it's kind of funny when she comes home and pulls out the laptop to go back online. However, I do realize that it is one of her passions and i love her for that.

thatShortChick asked: What is your favorite NKOTB song?
A: Even if there are a lot of them and even if Katelin does listen to them consistently, I just don't really appreciate the music, it's just not my thing, sorry. However, I do think Jordan is just a dream boat.

Lacey Bean asked: Which New Kid do you think your most like and why?
A: Joey because Kate says I kind of look like him(I don't know if that's good or not haha.)

CageQueen asked: When are you guys going to get engaged?
A: I refuse to answer this question seeing as Kate will read this and that would kind of take the surprise out of me actually popping the question haha.

Wickedly Scarlett asked: What's your favorite outfit that Katelin wears? Do you remember what she was wearing on your first date?
A: I don't really know if there is a particular outfit that I like most. She wears a lot of pajamas and t-shirts when I see her, and if there is one outfit i don't like it's the leggings or whatever there called, the tights. But I do like most of the skirts and dresses that she wears, I am a sucker for a skirt, just can't help it.

Hollywood Sucker asked: What's your favorite cereal?
A: Cooooooookkkkkkkiiiiieeeee Crisp

Allison asked : What is your favorite gift Katelin has given you?
A: The first year we were dating I was still in school in Arizona and she flew out multiple times to visit. Never really in a surprise manner, but still it was a big deal to me because it was a long hard year living out there away from my family and friends and especially her. So ya that was the best gift since we started dating. However, not to sound too mushy, but my favorite gift Katelin has given me was the chance to start going out with her. I knew for a long time that I liked her, it just took her a while to catch on too ;).


Seriously you guys asked some awesome questions, I love it. I can't wait to see what you think of when I open the floor for myself, haha.


Anyhoo hope you all have a most fabulous day!




happy wednesday!

17 comments:

B said...

Uhm. I all kinds of love these interview questions.

Anonymous said...

matt's a lot of fun! great idea to 'feature' him :)

dmb5_libra said...

matt does kind of look like joey!!!

and that last answer? awwwwwwwwwww.

San said...

this is so much fun to read! are there any more people we can interview about you?? :)

Rahul said...

Seriously, I want one of those straws..

Dana said...

can i have a sip?? LOL

great job Matt!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the these answers :)What a great guy!

Ashley said...

this is so fun! loved reading this post!

Daddy Dan said...

He's a funny guy! (at least i HOPE he was joking about Jordan!)

Grits said...

It's nice to hear Matt's side of things, although I'm sure some of us out here feel like we already know him (and you) from all the lovely stories on the blog. :-)

Julie Q said...

Katelin- your man answers that you were the best gift he's ever received.. what an excellent answer!!!

<3 J. said...

Ok. That last question. So freakin cute!!! You def got a winner there girly =]

Auburn Kat said...

More great answers! he is a keeper!!

sarah marie p said...

"However, not to sound too mushy, but my favorite gift Katelin has given me was the chance to start going out with her."

AWWWWWWWWWWW! SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

I think all boys hate leggings... seriously.

Anonymous said...

awww...so sweet. There's no way my hubs would answer questions on my blog - LOL. He's too "private" - then again, he tends to think I blog about our personal life way more than I actually do.

hair extensions said...


For a while now, I've been thinking about getting virgin brazilian hair extension. Of course I want to make sure they are human hair, so I can easily heat style and wash them. I think I have finally decided I'd like to buy some. I'm leaning towards Bellami right now, but does anyone have any input/personal stories/suggestions to share? I'd love to hear them!