Thursday, January 29, 2009

Letters from Tuesday night.

Dear Tara,

You are awesome. No really, you are. Thank you for inviting me to the Afro Samurai Launch party. You know I love some good celeb sightings and this was the perfect spot for it. So really, you rock.

Sincerely,
Katelin


Dear Samuel L. Jackson,

Can I call you Sam? Okay well, it was really cool seeing you, I just wish we could have chatted or something or you could have spontaneously yelled something about snakes or planes and used some curse words, maybe next time? Oh and thanks for saying "excuse me" as you passed, manners are always nice.

Sincerely,
a girl who's never seen Snakes on a Plane


Dear Phoebe Price,

Is it okay if I call you CC? You know, Chicken Cutlets? I figure Michael K can do it I can too. Seeing you on Tuesday pretty much made my night. You are like a white Bai Ling, you just pop up everywhere! I love it.

Sincerely,
a girl that wouldn't know who you were if it wasn't for Michael K


Dear bald guy,

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Nigel Barker? Because man, I totally did a double take.

Sincerely,
a girl that really wished you were Nigel


Dear Eva and Lisa,

I loved you both on Top Model even if you're both a bit crazy.
Just so you know.

Sincerely,
a girl on team Top Model 4EVA


Dear Cal,

Can I call you Cal? I couldn't remember your real name all night and Cal just seems right. In case you didn't hear me when I was talking to you, but I love Greek. I really do. It's like a secret addiction that's not so secret because I'm talking about it on my blog. But really, that's for indulging me and taking a picture and being overly nice, it was refreshing. You rock.

Sincerely,
a not-so-secret Greek lover


Dear Samantha Mumba,

I looooooved your song "Baby Come on Over" back in the day. Seriously, it was the jam. And umm thanks for taking a pic with my friend in the bathroom, we're classy like that.

Sincerely,
a girl that owns the NOW CD with your song on it


Dear camera crew at Les Deux,

Way to get my hopes up last night and make me think you were filming the Hills. I was really excited for a quick second. I was hoping to see Audrina or Lauren or Speidi just to say I saw them and laugh as they reshot scenes, haha. But alas you were filming a show, just not one I watch. Kendra however was pretty funny to watch go crazy with the patron bottle and climb all over her football fiance. I wonder if she learned that from Hef, hmmmm? So yeah how about next time you film a show I watch, k? Thanks.

Sincerely,
a girl who knows her trashy reality TV


Dear Katelin,

Why the eff did you forget me at home? I mean really how are you supposed to upload your pictures without me, I am pretty crucial. And that picture of you and Cal is awesome so I know you want to share it. So umm yeah how about you don't forget me tomorrow okay? Thanks.

Sincerely,
your camera cord



happy thursday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see the pics! Sounds like you had a great night.

PS- I love Nigel. If I ever saw him or a look alike I wouldn't know what to do!

Anonymous said...

I really HATE when I leave my camera cord at home.

Anonymous said...

I may be SUPER jealous of your encounter with Calvin! This is almost as bad as the time I decided against going to Big Wangs with my friends, and they ended up spotting Cappie! Such a bad decision.

Tiffany said...

dear katelin
i am super jealous! top model, greek, kendra? cant wait to see pics!!
love
tiffany

Mandy said...

Dear Katelin,
I agree with Tiffany!
Have a happy Thursday,
Mandy, girl from the midwest whose only two exciting celebrity citings include John Corbett and Brad Paisley (and only because they hail from here)

Julie Q said...

Katelin, why did you pull a wicked Stepmother to your Cinderalla Camera cord and leave her at home?!?

this post totally made my day cos I could still picture everything

Julie said...

OMG Samantha Mumba!!

That is cool.
Oh and Sam Jackson too... lol

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ahhhhhhhhh. CC!!! hahaha.

i'm a michael k fan as well. but really though, who the hell is she?!?

amanda said...

I really can't wait to
see the pictures! Umm...
I love Greek. Hollla.
And a Nigel look alike?
I would have been very
excited.

Blicious said...

so cute! love your post!

TaraMetBlog said...

Dear Katelin,

You're welcome, it was great hanging with you and your friend. However, I think I agree with your camera cord's letter. I want to see the pics!!

Auburn Kat said...

You are seriously too cute!

Have a wonderful wknd!

Vanessa said...

Love the last one about the camera cord, I do that all the time.