Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look, over there!

Over there! Really. In case you didn't know, I've been blogging in a couple other places lately and I realized I hadn't really broadcasted it here yet. So here we go.

Pretty Sandy Reviews
. My review blog? You almost forgot about it didn't you? Well I've reviewed a couple movies and some jewelry and some other schnazzy stuff lately, so take a peek why don't ya. Oh and right now I have a sweet giveaway going on for a $50 Macy's gift card in honor of National Go Red Day, so check it out!!

BSC Review
. They just got a whole new purdy redesign and I lurve it. And I've been adding my two cents in every Monday about Desperate Housewives, because yes I am still watching that show and I am still mildly entertained.

The Bridal Bloggette. I'm getting married and instead of taking up this blog with wedding talk, I'm contributing to this fabulous creation of several blogging brides-to-be (and a few that are already married) sharing our wedding planning experiences as we go along. I've posted a couple times and I'm loving it already. So check us out and the LA Bloggette, that's me!


Okay so it's not that many places but somehow I've been blogging a lot lately and I appreciate any love you have to share :)


What about you? Writing somewhere I don't know about yet? Share it here!




happy thursday!

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

It took me forever to figure out YOU were the LA bride! Even though I was designing it and all. DUH.

Kathy Campbell said...

More Katelin? Yes please!

Andhari said...

I'll check that out, especially the review blog. Love that!

Allison M. said...

I'm still watching Desperate Housewives too! I can't give up on that show.