- Starting off this week's cuteness we have some of the Jolie-Pitt kids yet again! Seriously Knox and Vivienne are so freaking adorable and look just like mini Shiloh's it's adorable and ohmygod they have Angelina's big pouty lips like wo. But umm yes, cuteness.
- Also bringing in some major cuteness and a brand new face to the blog, we have Madonna's adopted daughter, Mercy James. Seriously she is a little diva in the making and I love it. And her smile is just contagious!
- So what else is going in Hollywood? Well one of my favorites, Hilary Duff, got engaged over the weekend and is rocking one hell of an engagement ring...Both Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller are in rehab and apparently their twin sons have joined mom, ummm okay....Gary Busey is a dad again? Wait he was a dad before? Eeeew...Nicole Richie is pilot, who knew?...Bristol Palin is going to guest star on A Secret Life and it's just oh so appropiate, haha...Abbey Road is officially a historic site...and Jared Leto feels like rocking a mohawk is good for his career, umm sure.
- In some favorites updates, Leonardo DiCaprio is all sorts of suave and handsome in his shoot for Parade magazine. Seriously he is quite superb and pretty easy on the eyes if I do say so.
- And in Twilight news...
One. Rob apparently has admitted that him and Kristen are dating. Wowzers that's a big one to finally confirm (not that I care or anything).
And two. Dakota Fanning turned 16 yesterday and went out to celebrate with younger sister Elle and ohmygosh when did they both get so big and pretty and ah! And please stay cute and don't go down the Hohan route, please oh please do not.
- In music news...
I am currently LOVING this song. I don't think I've even ever listened to all of the lyrics but the beat, yeah I love it.
- In TV news...
Grey's Anatomy. I loved last week's episode. I loved the flashbacks and the stories and it was just very well done. It was definitely interesting to see that Ellis Gray was the one that got the Chief into drinking straight vodka and probably down his path of alcoholism and the whole Aids storyline was so sad yet so good and Callie and Karev hooked up!! Definitely better than episodes in the past, nicely done Shonda.
Top Model. Are you ready for a new cycle of girls and crazy and all around awesome? Me too! Well it's coming back next week and Four Four has broken it down as to what girls he thinks will be awesome and just the girls in general, basically I cannot wait.
How I Met Your Mother. Two big stars are making their way to the show soon and we're seeing stills from both. Carrie Underwood has a guest appearance with a pig and Jennifer Lopez will be giving Barney a run for his money and I can't wait to see it!
- Lastly in today's WTF news have a not so smart former basketball player who tried to escape cops by swimming away in a lake, only to be caught on the other site and without any trunks on. So yes, he was nude. Winner.