- Starting off this week's cuteness we have my favorite, little Violet Affleck.
- Also bringing some major cute points to the table is little Baylen Brees, celebrating with papa Drew after winning the Super Bowl. Seriously, he is precious.
- Moving on from the bebes and into some other Hollywood scoop stories we have...Charlie Sheen has officially been charged for assaulting his wife (yikes!)...Audrina and Ryan Cabrera are apparently "an item" these days, say what?!....Speaking of couples, Brad and Angelina enjoyed the Super Bowl with Maddox and were oh so affecitionate, it was sort of cute, sort of "get a room!"....Michael Jackson's doctor has been charged and the MJ super fans are showing their support...
- In some favorites news....
Leo was in Italy promoting the oh so creepy looking Shutter Island and looked quite dapper if I do say so myself.
- And in some Twlight news...
Rob Pattinson wears boxer briefs in case you really wanted to know, haha. And um Kellan looks good in CK underwear.
- In movie news...
I finally saw Avatar. Yes I know, took me long enough. Want to know what I thought about it? Check out my review.
- In TV news...
Top Model. Another judge has been selected and it is none other than Vogue's Andre Leon Talley. He signed on for three cycles so that means Ty Ty and all her crazy antics aren't going anywhere any time soon and I have a feeling he'll bring some crazy to the judging in place of Miss Jay. Also, Top Model is back March 10th, mark your calendars!
Law and Order: SVU. Everyone. Brace yourself. Because what I'm about to say does not bode well for SVU fans. Next season, will be the last season for Eliot Stabler, Chris Meloni is calling it quits. Um. What?! Why will the show even continue?! Yes I know it's been on 12 years and I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode, but Eliot and Olivia make that show!! Sad times people, sad times.
Toddlers and Tiaras. Seriously, tell me why I've been watching this show whenever it's been on??? I get so sucked in I can't help it! It's addicting and weird and yeah I need a shower.
Glee. Do you miss it as much as I do? Well this picture of Puck (yes I know he has a real name but Puck is much better) wearing a NKOTB shirt is just all sorts of awesome.
Greek. Loved Casey's bargaining skills and Rusty's "nerdy chic" and yeah, just heart this show. That is all.
Grey's Anatomy. Okay this show can get happy any time now? I'm serious, there are no freaking happy people on this show and it's driving me nuts. Everyone is in some sort of peril/dilemma/controversy and it's just exhausting to watch. And really Sloane, stop being mean to Lexi and take off your shirt already!
- Lastly in today's WTF news we have a really smart criminal who stole a car, then reported it stolen and told cops he was held at gunpoint while trying to purchase cocaine with a credit card. Um. What?