Monday, January 28, 2008

Hollywoodness that makes a sick girl happy.


  • This site up and running and the fact that a reunion is not completely out of the picture! [insert girly screeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! ah!]

  • Seeing Josh having fun (even though he's not on TV...don't even get me started):


  • My girl Jen representin some college pride (woot!) and of course my favorite celebrity child...Violet:


  • And not only that, Jen was the host of a gospel brunch for the I Have A Dream Foundation (which I'm a member of) and although I couldn't go, props to her for being so involved.


Well that's it for me today. I'm feeling better and will be at work tomorrow, woot.

And a much better post can be expected...bigger woot!

4 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

I heard NKOTB is doing a reality show and thats why the site is up and running!

I know you will appreciate this too, Katelin. Gwen Stefani is pregnant! A sibling for Kingston, the cutest baby ever! I'm so happy for them!

JUST ME said...

I can't believe NKOTB is reuniting.

Isn't the oldest guy 40 or something?

What's he gonna sing about? Tax returns?

Maxie said...

I <3 Jen Garner..she's freakin awesome... and violet? Adorable.

LBIC said...

Awe, both Violet and Jen look really cute.

The NKOTB reunion should be in the least entertaining. I'm not sure if I want to watch Donnie Wahlberg grab his crotch for old time's sake, though.