Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've lost my appetite.

Ew. Gag. Ack.

Those are the only words I can put together after seeing the Heidi/Spencer montage gallery on People. Why oh why would People.com post that?! I thought they were better than that.
If you don't want to gag and scream at the whole gallery just check out my favorite (the most ridiculous) pic of the bunch:


*throws up a little in mouth*

Okay those publicity whores can't be the only thing on this post. Instead admire Johnny Depp at some Sweeney Todd promo looking mysterious and scrumptious aka the usual:


And if that doesn't do it for you (well you have some problems)...I've got one more trick up my sleeve to make you laugh. Apparently last night was the People's Choice awards and no one went except Queen Latifah (she hosted) and all the acceptance speeches were pre-taped and all that jazz. Well Joaquin Phoenix thought it'd be cool to do his speech in the form of big ass notecards. Well homeboy must have been cracked out, wasted, exhausted...or all of the above because here's how his first card looked:

Notice any problems here?


He spelled his NAME wrong!!

How do you mess that one up? Seriously.
update: Julie Q makes a good point that he could have misspelled his name on purpose to demonstrate lack of writers. However I think if that's what he was going for he should have misspelled something on all of the cards...hmmmm

Oh well. Makes for some great Wednesday laughs, haha.


14 comments:

B said...

If Heidi & Spencer fell off a cliff... I'd be inclined to be okay with it. Not that I wish bodily harm on others (usually) but these two need to go somewhere. Preferably a dark corner of the world. Yep.

Lisa said...

I clicked through on the Heidi & Spencer link and oh dear god. What is that shit?! Hahahaha. It's all so fake.

But Johnny Depp? Rawr.

Jamie Lovely said...

HAHA OMG. I just posted one of their beach romp as well. My favorite is one of Spencer flexing! It's too hilarious.

Virginia said...

Damn I love Johnny Depp.

Nanette said...

1. Ew!

2. Yum!

3. WTF?

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that when I saw the first picture, all I want to do is PUNCH them both in the face?

I'm not usually so violent..

Dear oh dear. Joaquin, what were you thinking?

Anonymous said...

Spencer makes me want to throw up, when Heidi is with Spencer she makes me want to throw up. I'm kind of surprised that People would cater to them like this. It must be a slow news day...

But Johnny makes everything worth it!!

Lesli said...

I love Johnny Depp--thanks for the picture!

Heidi and Spencer need to go away already--team Lauren

Larissa said...

Oh, Joaquin. I can never decided if he's really hot or really creepy.

Julie Q said...

Joaquin was probably trying to make a point about the writers strike.. i heart him. I don't heart heidi and spencer, did you see the pic on perez where she was stretching out conveniently in a pose while he was reading fortune. gosh, who do i want to go away more- them or britney? its a toss up

Susie said...

Why don't I think Johnny Depp is cute AT ALL??? omg, I seriously think there might be something wrong with me. I swear I'm normal :(

Anonymous said...

Okay Speidi needs to knock it off. I'm sick of seeing those attention whores "casually" hanging out on the beach. Ick.

Two thumbs up for Johnny though!

TaraMetBlog said...

ew to that beach photo too.

As for Joaquin Hopefully some bad assistant wrote his name wrong and not him.

glamour girly said...

heidi and spencer disgust me, and that photo shoot disgusts me more. Totally fake-ish and gross.

I would like to roundhouse-kick them both in the face.

And what's up Heidi's too-small bikini top. I get that she's a Maxim model, but cover up your bits, hun.