Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Say what you need to say...."

Two posts in one day?! I know. Crazy. I rarely do that anymore. However, I can't stop listening to this song/watching the video. What song you ask? John Mayer's newest song "Say." I swear this man must have a pact with the devil, because he just doesn't make bad songs. They are all either good or amazing. To me this song falls under the amazing category because its so sweet and simple and just dang good. Anyhoo, back to the song....I posted about it a while back when Perez put the link up, but now it's available on Itunes and the video is on his site and YouTube and really, it's fantastic. I think I've listened to it about ten times already. Good thing I'm actually wearing headphones today or I think my coworkers would kill me...or just shoot Nerf darts at me (yes we have a Nerf gun in the office, awesome I know).

Okay well to the point...here's the video...watch it...love it...rinse...repeat....

14 comments:

Nanette said...

I puffy heart that song, too! I was sad that he didn't perform it when I saw him last month.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh john mayerrrrr.

ok. i will listen to the song. unbiasly.

hi! katelin! i have missed you! you can always post twice in one day - it will make me such a happy little camper.

p.s. LOVE the new picture in your header (is that what that's called?). so so so so beautiful.

Susie said...

Love it too! Why is it that all of his songs are so good?? How does he do it?? I really don't think he's human. It's the only explanation.

alana said...

I love that song/video as well! Oh, how I long to have his children.

(Is that a weird thing to say? I kind of think it might be.)

Maxie said...

I totally heart him. His music is ah-maze-ing and he has a great sense of humor :-)

B said...

Uhm, I love.love.loooooove.love.LOVE John Mayer. Been a huge fan since 01 (when I was a sophomore in college and no one knew who the heck he was).

Ah, the memories.

For that matter, one of the stars in my 2nd tattoo is in dedication to him. Another is for Jason Mraz, one's for Bob Marley and the other for Dave Matthews - folks I listened to on constant repeat while in college.

Thanks for posting the video!!

Anonymous said...

i heard about it from your blog when you posted the link from Perez, bought it off itunes that same day. Totally love that song. I need to buy the latest john mayer CD continuum though i find that i like his live stuff a helluva lot more than the studio albums.

he's still very swoon worthy. :)

Virginia said...

I admit that I haven't listened to much of his music since his first album, but maybe I'll have to!

And I heard he was a major douche in real life. Thoughts?

The Ex said...

OH! He does make bad songs. He doesssssssssssssssss. I'm his biggest fan - EVAR - but there's something pretty shitty songs on his second album.

LBIC said...

Awe I know what you mean, I love it too. I'm usually hot or cold with his songs, but this one's pretty brilliant.

Alexis said...

Oh how I adore him, and I love that song.

Plus I hear he's single again...so hey, I have a chance? Haha!

B2G said...

I heart John Mayer. I bought this song weeks ago but I didn't even think to look for the video! So thanks! The Bucket List looks like it'll be really sad... like... you know they're dying. But also it's funny? So the verdict is out on that one...

Anonymous said...

ok wait, he's single again? He broke up with Mika? *tries not to plan our wedding*

ahahahahaha...

John Mayer is a gift from the Heavens.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, virginia's comment!

i still have to email tales.