Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sideways.

So I know I said I'd post something better and cooler than yesterday's lame post, but really I'm still sickish and drugged up and have lots of work to catch up on, so instead of a real post here are some pictures from my weekend.

our transportation/ my sleeping quarters
I heart limos.


the view from Kalyra


some of the guys


yes the sickness was kicking in,
but that didn't stop me from having some wine


*also note, we're in the winery where
Sandra Oh worked in Sideways, woot*

mmmmmmmwine


Well I wish I had taken more pictures, but the fact that I had a ridiculous fever and could barely stand kind of put damper on that. So that's what I got.

Anyhoo, time to catch up on all the work I've missed..eee. Have a most fabulous Wednesday!

20 comments:

So@24 said...

The wine bar from Sideways! Cool!

nicole antoinette said...

I totally do the "I'm sick I shouldn't have alcohol" thing too, but then it's all "but! wine!"

Wine always wins.

B said...

YAY for wine!

Anonymous said...

Hey, wineries can have very medicinal qualities!!

The Ex said...

I love wine country. Whee.

Virginia said...

That is so cool!! Alex and I are talking about going out to Napa Valley at some point. You and Matt want to come? I am so serious. Please come.

d said...

Ok so I used to go to Kalyra when I was in college to wine taste and it was more like a small, low roofed ranch style place with one long tasting bar and a sleepy dog.

HOWEVER, I visited a year and a half ago with the ex for Valentine's Day and it was amazing, it had completely undergone a renovation and was painted in wild colors, etc. I can't decide which I like better, obviously Sideways sort of ruined the SB wine country, but it was a whole lot more fun now compared to the sleepy winery it was then.

tiff said...

Aw, wine country! The only time I went I was four months from turning 21 and for some reason they wanted to be strict enforcers on my age!!

Sorry you were sick on your sideways trip :)

Dolce said...

Wine! Love, love the vino! The trip looked fabulous!

Julie Q said...

thats awesome that its the same winery. did someone fill your glasses all the way up?!?! (i hope!)

K. said...

that seems exciting.
i hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

i'm with nicole. wine always freakin wins. looks like fun regardless. you're a trooper.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Even sickish you look fabulous! Yum wine....

Anonymous said...

i've got this weird fascination with limos too!

Susie said...

Looks like fun!! Too bad you got sick though :( Um, go you for still being a sport and drinking the wine! Yesss.

Becka Robinson said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! i hope you feel better ... LOST IS TONIGHT.

sorry, do you watch lost?

that has been my answer to everything today.

ANA said...

I hope you feel wellish soon;
the pictures are awesome.

Nanette said...

Awww, fun! I went to school near there. Great area.