Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hollywood spectacular.

Wednesdays work for Hollywood days too right? Yeah I thought so since I did it last week too, haha. Anyhoo Hollywood day and go!
  • Starting off this week's cuteness we have the oh so adorable Zuma Rossdale. Seriously that kid has some of the best facial expressions and is just so precious with his blondeness nad adorableness.

    adorable!

  • And this week's second cute kid of the week is little Ava Jackman with her dad the birthday boy Hugh. Seriously they always look so happy together and cute and aw this picture just makes my heart melt a little bit.


    so darn cute.

  • Also in bebe news, Heidi Klum gave birth to a daughter, Lou Sulola on Friday. Not too keen on the name Lou for a little girl, but hey at least it's not Sparrow. Congrats to the happy family!

  • Moving on from the babies to some random Hollywood news. Apparently Miss Tyra Banks is the highest paid woman in primetime. Crazy right? The whole list is here if you're curious. And Zach Braff is alive. Two guys got engaged at Mariah's concert over the weekend, and on stage. Dead Man's Bones is officially going on tour and the guys want you to know about it.

  • Oh and Matt Damon looks quite good in a fedora.


    oh so suave.

  • And Hayden Panettiere looks super cute in this purple dress, I sort of really want it.


    so chic and cute.

  • In this week's Twilight news we have a few things.
    One. The New Moon soundtrack is being released this Friday instead of next Tuesday due to high demand!

    Two. Twilight is officially on twitter now. So check it out. Obviously.

    Three. I bought the New Moon Official Illustrated Movie Companion Book. I have yet to look at it because I don't want it to ruin the movie but man it's tempting.

    and Four. Hey Rob.

    oh so zexy.
  • In other movie news...
    An official preview for Toy Story 3 has been released and umm I can't wait to see it.

    Also, remember how I said I saw the Invention of Lying? Yeah well I liked it, didn't love it but liked it. I didn't realize how much of a satire it was and how much it made fun of religion, haha. I'd say rent it.

  • And in TV news...
    How I Met Your Mother. The Gouda! Have some of the gouda! Oh and Barney's Armani sweats, amazing. All the coupleness cracked me up and the sexless innkeeper? Oh man, good times.

    Top Model. Oh man, Cirque? The pictures could have been so much better but eh they were still fun. And hello Benny Ninja! I'm so sad they didn't use him to his full potential, because really every episode with him is a good one. An dyeah I still heart Laura, she's so darn cute and peppy. As always a more full and hilarious recap here.

    Grey's Anatomy. Dr. Sloane I heart you, standing up for the old guy with the younger woman, too darn cute. And way to give up a kidney Meredith (and smart writing to give Ellen some maternity leave, haha). And Arizona I sort of heart your passion for pediatrics.

    Law and Order: SVU. I'm pretty sure I let out a scream when Eliot was pushed off the roof. Yeah that was a little scary. How he was back at work the next day I do not know, but man I'm glad they didn't kill him.

    Desperate Housewives. My review is over at BSC Review, woo.

  • Lastly in today's WTF news we have something for all the dog lovers out there. Sluttified Halloween costumes for dogs. Say what?


Anything else I missed? Let me know!





happy wednesday!

11 comments:

Andhari said...

Oh why haven't I bought new moon movie companion? I could kick myself, everyone else seems to carry it and flipping it everywhere around me. Mental note : trip to the book store.

And speaking of top model, I LOVE Benny Ninja. Such a genius! Wish he and Jay Manuel were my gay bffs. They're so fab!

weezermonkey said...

My friend recently ran into Gwen and Kingston. She said Kingston was sporting the cutest little faux-hawk.

Julie Q said...

LOVE HIMYM this week. This season is awesome. Except I wish we could see who the mother is.. hasn't it been 4 years already?!

Kathy Campbell said...

Man, Gwen and Gavin make SUCH cute babies.

thatShortchick said...

loving hayden's dress. she usually looks cute.

*~Dani~* said...

I am loving Grey's Anatomy this season although I welcome Ellen's maternity time as I am sick of seeing her only being shot from the waist up.

Britni said...

I was pretty disappointed with the Twilight soundtrack from what I could tell...I was expecting all of these songs that Stephanie Meyer said were her "Twilight Series songs" and none of them were on it. I guess I'll just have to be surprised with some new stuff, hopefully it's good.

Kay* said...

I actually know the 2 guys that got engaged at Mariah's concert. One is my former co-worker and the other I work with on occasion for PR related stuff. The guy who got proposed to is literally the biggest Mariah fan and just the nicest guy! So happy for them both :)

Anonymous said...

Gwen and Gavin make BEAUTIFUL babies! :)

J said...

Elliot being pushed off the roof was an OMG moment. I freaked out. And then the pretty baby was okay! YAY!

Bayjb said...

I have to say, Zuma looks just like his mommy and Matt Damon makes fedoras look GOOOOD. So handsome/dapper