Thursday, October 29, 2009

Windy Woes.

Dear wind,


yes this is how I picture you right now,
evil eyes and all.


Please stop being so windy.

Yeah I said it, I'm over your windyness. I don't have a kite so I have no need for your massive winds. My allergies are not a fan and I can't stop sneezing. And on top of it, on Tuesday night when I was walking with my mom your super windness picked up and hurled some sort of dirt or twig or I don't know what it was but it freaking hurt, into my left eye. And it didn't come out! It stayed in my eye all night causing me pain and frustration and I cried (because I'm a wimp) and Matt had to help me put in eye drops (because again I am a wimp) to try and get it out and sadly nothing worked. So I slept with weird wind crap in my eye all night.

So yesterday morning I had to go to the doctor so she could flash bright lights into my eyes and get that piece of whatever out from under my eyelid, my eyelid! And then she proceeded to douse my eyes with drops like they were on fire, yeah that was fun. Even better she told me to keep putting drops in and hopefully my eye doesn't flame up from infection from a possible cut on my cornea (um say what?). So yeah wind, I blame you for that and I'll be sending you my bill if I need surgery or anything else.

So wind, you hear me alright? I am not a fan. Stop windying already, I'm over it. Or at least keep the flying particles to a minimum, my eyes can't handle any more.

Sincerely,
the girl who doesn't like eye drops


pps. It is funny though that I am currently reading The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, haha.





happy thursday!

11 comments:

MH said...

You sound just like Rachel, from that Friends episode where she had hurt her eye...
Yeah... you're not the only TV series junkie... haha

hope you feel better and the wind listens to your request!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

yep, it is ironic that u r reading that book...omg.. is it karma? the wind sux and i am north of you...

Mandy said...

I do on occasion like blustery days. However, its not cool when you get some foreign object lodged in your eye. Ouch! Hope your eye is healed soon.

weezermonkey said...

My face is so effing dry right now that I could sand wood with it.

Kelly@MentalGarbage said...

I am with you on the wind needing to be done... Mostly because I cannot sleep when it's windy... It's all I hear... Wind, can you please go away and leave California alone now???

jamie said...

I live in the Windy City. FML

I need to go visit you already. I'm sick of the cold already!

Doniree said...

I just like the word windying. At least where you get windy, you don't also get as-cold-as-we-do.

Hope your eye gets better!

Anonymous said...

When I read the tweet about your eyedrop phobia, I immediately thought of the friends episode where they have to tackle/trick rachel into getting the eyedrops in her eyes!

I hope your eye(s) get better soon. The wind here is bringing nothing but rain.

Jane said...

YOWCH! I hope your eye feels better soon!

Olivia.Dee said...

I know how you feel! I am a wearer of the contacts and wind debris is not fun. I have resulted in "forcing" myself to purchase new (big) sunglasses and just wear those! With my head down of course. Darn wind!

Erin said...

Ouch! I hate wind debris.

Currently, I'm done with all the rain here. I'm tired of having wet feet all day long.