Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little bit Hollywood.

Hello Tuesday, how's it going? Ready for some Hollywood? Yes I thought so.
  • For this week's adorable celebrity bebe we have my favorites, Violet and Seraphina Affleck. Seriously if these pictures don't melt your heart a bit I don't know what will. Jen is just such a cute mom and those girls are precious.


    so so cute.

  • The second cute bebe pic of the week is the oh so adorable Richie-Madden family portrait with little baby Sparrow and the oh so precious Harlow. Sparrow's just a cute wittle guy while Harlow's smile is just too precious.


    oh so presh.

  • Moving on from the bebes and into some random Hollywood news...Ashlee Simpson was fired from Melrose Place, but looks like it could be a blessing in disguise since that show isn't doing too hot. The John Travolta case unfortunately ended in a mistrial. Amy Winehouse got a ridiculous boob job and she's already showing it off, haha. And Raven Symone got surprisingly skinny.

  • Oh and look who decided to pop up and not look creepy anymore? Jack Kelly himself, Christian Bale looking mighty chipper and healthy looking.


    oh hey did you get me coffee too?
    you're too kind.

  • And in Twilight news...
    One. Even though New Moon isn't even out in theaters yet, Eclipse just got a title treatment.

    Two. The stars of Twilight are going to be on the Today Show three days in a row before it hits theaters. Um yes please.

    Three. The official Twilight YouTube Channel has released some more trailers and TV spots and I need to stop watching it because it's giving it all away! But um I'm still excited obviously.

    And Four. Taylor Lautner was seen out with Taylor Swift over the weekend. Seriously, if they are dating how cute would that be?!


    oh what cute teens.

  • And in some movie news...
    Fan of Boondock Saints? Yeah well surprisingly I am too. Did you know that a second one was officially made and is coming out this Friday?!?! I sure didn't until last night. So yeah check out the trailer, I'm slightly intrigued.

  • And in TV news...
    Glee. Seriously in love with this show. After every episode I seriously can't stop singing along. And did you know that Ken was Atila the Hun in Night at the Museum? Yeah I didn't until last week. Also in Glee news, the show just got the rights to Madonna's songbook. Um yes please?! Solo for Kurt anyone? I think so.

    The Forgotten. Not a great show, not a bad show. Matt and I have been watching it lately and the episodes are pretty intriguing. And who am I kidding I'm such a crime show nut lately of course I would watch. And even more reason to watch it? James Van Der Beek will be guest starring soon as a creepy guy, go figure. But yay for James, I love seeing the Dawson's kids in action.

    Grey's Anatomy. LOVED last week's episode. The mystery and "who dunnit" feel was so well filmed and executed, I highly enjoyed it. And even though we knew that mom was going to die from the beginning it was still such a sad story. And the burned kid and Lexie's crying, ah I would be crying too! But yeah, great episode, nicely done Shonda.

    Top Model. Oh I knew Rae and Erin would be in the bottom two but I was sort of said to see Rae go. I think Sundai should be next on the chopping block because she is just so darn annoying. And props to Jennifer for being so awesome on the interview and commercial challenges, I like her a lot. But I like Laura a wee bit more. I don't think she'll make it all the way but her peppiness and countryness just cracks me up and makes me happy. For quite the entertaining recap go here.

    Desperate Housewives. Check out my review up at BSC Review, woo.

  • Lastly in today's WTF news we have a trigger happy cop who apparently doesn't get the idea of Halloween. Basically a cop in Baltimore pulled his gun on a guy dressed as the killer from Texas Chainsaw Massacre outside of a haunted house, haha. Seriously how ridiculous is that?

Anything I missed? Let me know!





happy tuesday!

13 comments:

ria said...

i squeed a little when i read about Taylor and Taylor. And then I got sad he was too young for me haha ;)

thatShortchick said...

They need to make that Madonna episode Glee like NOW. I can't wait for it to come back.

Hillary said...

I was sad to see Rae go - I thought she was a cool chick.

.jimaie.marie. said...

TAYLOR AND TAYLOR!!! aww, that is the cutest thing ever. seriously.

Oh Christian Bale, THANK YOU for gaining that weight back and slowly transforming your way back to...well, YOU!
Jack Kelly was my first on screen crush so he'll forever have a place in my heart, i can't wait to see the next batman movie!

rachaelgking said...

Okay, I don't think I've seen a picture of Harlow since she was born. But DAMN is she a cutie!!!

Andhari said...

OMG Harlow is totally a baby Nicole, she smiles widely and everything too :D

I'm happy Ashlee's fried. Maybe the show is worth another watching again :D

Bayjb said...

The picture of Harlow and her dad are SO CUTE, she is a literal spitting image of him. So cute. And Seraphina Affleck is too adorable, dare I say, more than Violet?

amanda said...

i'd really like to bump into jennifer garner and her cute spawns.

Julie Q said...

Totally agree wiht you on Grey's! It was a really good episode. I still can't believe they set it up so Mer's still in every episode even though she was on maternity leave

Anonymous said...

Wow Nicole Richie has really cleaned up her act... I mean how adorable is that family! :)

Cafe Pasadena said...

Just a LITTLE bit of Hollywood, please.

Maxie said...

I agree-- grey's was so good! A little gory for my taste, but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

*~Dani~* said...

The two Taylors look adorable together and Harlow is such a doll!