Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Alrighty Then.

I seriously come across the most random and interesting facts throughout the day, some from doing work and some just from perusing the internet. For example, today's random facts have been supplied from imdb (one of my most favorite sites), and more specifically about Jim Carrey. I don't know what possessed me to look up his random trivia on imdb, but here are some of my favorites:

  • He dropped out of high school at 16 (even though he was a straight A student).
  • He has an 18 year old daughter.
  • He wrote letters to Tupac Shakur when he was in prison to help him laugh, because he was Tupac's favorite actor.
  • He has the most MTV awards (9) than anyone else.
  • He was the first actor to hit the 20 million dollar mark (crazy!)
There are more, but those were my favorite. Very interesting Jim, very interesting.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.