Monday, June 25, 2007

The Dark Knight.


Batman on his new ride
(courtesy of imdb.com)

Okay so I'm making this short, but I can't wait to see The Dark Knight, the next Batman movie for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about. I know there are so many other movies I could talk about instead, but I just loved Batman Begins and I think The Dark Knight has potential to be just as good. I love Christian Bale and I just love how the movie was done, so basically it's going to be great. I was on imdb looking around and saw some of the new cast members which make me quite happy: Maggie Gylenhaal taking over for Katie Holmes (a smart pick), Heath Ledger (as the Joker), Aaron Eckhart (as Harvey Dent aka Two Face), Eric Roberts and Anthony Michael Hall are also new to the scene. Well this movie doesn't come out until July 18th of next year, but I'm good and ready for it.


Director Chris Nolan and a sweet shot of the Joker
(courtesy of imdb.com)





0 comments: