Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Movies! Movies! Movies!



I just can't stop thinking about all the movies that are coming out this summer (and how much my wallet isn't going to like me), so I thought I'd share what I'm looking forward to and help you look forward to them too and hope they are coming to a theater near you, woo:

What I really want to see:
  • Ocean's 13 (6/8)
  • Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (6/15)
  • Evan Almighty (6/22)
  • Evening (6/29)
  • Transformers (7/4)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (7/11)
  • The Bourne Ultimatum (8/3)
  • Rush Hour 3 (8/10)
  • Penelope (8/17)
  • Good Luck Chuck (8/24)
  • The Nanny Diaries (9/7) * not really summer, but i want to see it anyways*

What I might be seeing:
  • A Mighty Heart (6/22)
  • Hairspray (7/20)
  • Stardust (8/10)
Ah it's going to be lovely. So expect some "reviews" or what have you. Eeee. I can barely contain my excitement!





0 comments: