Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer!

Ah it's that time again. Summertime. Happy First Day of Summer everyone. And today is also the longest day of the year, woot Summer Solstice. I like sunniness, so stay sunny today, sweet, thanks.

I just love summer. For Several reasons....
More of a reason to drink margaritas....


Time to lay out by the pool....

(granted none of my friends' pools look like this, haha)

or le beach...


And summer is just a key word for BBQ....

which makes my dad and boyfriend quite happy since they are quite the BBQers, haha.


But that's it. I love Summer. Although I'll be working the whole time, it'll still be great. I'm excited. Road trips. Parties. Weekends. BBQs. Visits. Relaxation. Baseball games. Lovely.

(and unrelated, seven years ago today I was on a plane to Germany, wowzer)

0 comments: