Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cruising 'round the blogosphere.

So I thought today I would take a page out of fabulous Jenn's book and highlight some of the fabulous things going on around the blogosphere. Enjoy!
  • Janet seriously knows how to prep for a fabulous girl's weekend. Color me jealous.

  • I love ice cream. I mean who doesn't? And according to Jamie there is an ice cream place in Chi Town that makes it liquid nitrogen style....crazay!

  • Seems like wishcake is the latest blogger who's writing has been plagiarized. Seriously people this needs to stop.

  • Vanessa is having a giveaway for the Onion movie which is pretty funny because that was one of my campaigns, haha. Anyhoo, go enter!

  • Dana is also having a giveaway for Cabana Life clothing. Looks pretty schnazzy, so go check it out!

  • I really wanted to go camping this summer, but unfortunately that just didn't happen. However I will continue to camp vicariously through Sarah's amazing pictures. I love it.

  • Maxie's coworker doesn't know how to use Google. I am stunned.

  • Today is mcgee's birthday, so head on over and wish her a most fabulous birthday!

  • Luckily I am not the only person who has somehow managed to become obsessed with the Olympics and develop and itsy bitsy crush on a certain swimmer and his abs, haha, Ashley is so there too.
And that's all I got today folks. Any other fun stuff happenin around the blogs? Post it in the comments. Woot.






happy almost friday but really still thursday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like brownies, I've got a sweet recommendation slash contest going on over at my blog :)

Dolce said...

Boo! Because it's still thursday, but this post was fun!

sarah marie p said...

Aww... thanks buddy for the bloggy shoutout! :) That was pretty neato-burrito! And I say you don't give up on camping! The summer's not over yet! Do it! Plan a camping trip! You won't regret it!

Rahul said...

My blog is featuring hot people.

So yes, I've dumbed it down.

Which I thought was impossible.

..... said...

now i want to eat !! dude how am i gonna remain slim !!? lol !

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link <3 :-)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I live in chicago and am not sure where the liquid nitrogen ice cream shop is, but i bet it's run by that Top Chef guy who did all the molecular gastronomy stuff. Don't know if I'd wanna eat it tho - sounds very chemical-ly.

Janet said...

thanks for the love! you are SO invited to my next party, girl :)

Auburn Kat said...

Yup, I'm with you on those swimmers!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for pimpin' my contest!